2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever mine are shipped... just make sure they go to:

PO Box 1964
Orange Beach, Alabama

[This is just a reminder to avoid any screw ups. ;)
I have no way of knowing if my previous reminders to you via PM and email over the last months have been read... no reply..... which is no problem.
However, I do want to be sure this is seen.
]

Thanks in advance for understanding.......... :thumbup: :)

Heya Dan,

I was wondering if there was a estimated date for mine so I could figure out which paycheck to pull the remainder of the fee from, and I was wondering if I could get a kydex sheath along with the regular sheath.

Dan,

Let me know if the last few aren't taken and I want all these in 3V with SS pins and:

Black G10 (adds $10)
Red G10 (adds $15)
Orange G10 (adds $15)
Blue/Black G10 (adds $20)
Cocobolo (adds $10)

Thanks,
Wendell

Deposit coming late this week.

Would like to add one for a total of two knives.
(looks like there is still a few spots even after hwdrlover's post above)

Both in CPM 3V, Desert Ironwood, Brass Pins, Red Liners.

Hi Dan.
Please put me down for (1) 3V blank.
I just sent you an email about this as well.

Also, since you are offering brass fasteners with these, can I assume that my request for Brass Corby bolt for my Bushmaster will be honored as well?

I can't make any promises, Bro. I am doing my best to keep track of all the requests....if it's a dealbreaker, we'll work something out.

I'll update the list as soon as I can, guys...

This morning was a Killer Day in the Shop!!!

I ground out nearly 100 blades....*cough*...*cough*

All CPM 3V Bushcraft blanks have already been sent to heat-treat (last week) and now all CPM154 blanks are finished and ready for heat-treat.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And I'm going to go take a nap now...

NOT!

:D

Dan

I can't make any promises, Bro. I am doing my best to keep track of all the requests....if it's a dealbreaker, we'll work something out.

Dan

Not a deal breaker, per say, but I'd REALLY prefer to keep all my Ironwood knives the same config (red liners & brass pins/bolts). Yep, it's a bit anal, but I like the fact they all go together.

Thanks!

Hi Dan, Is it too late to place an order for a CPM 3V in Natural Canvas Micarta with Stainless hardware? And what is the price for a CPM 3V blade only (if available!) ?

Thanks!

Dan, Thanks for confirming that some knives are still available via separate eMail.

Please add my order for:
- One knife inCPM 3V in Natural Canvas Micarta with Stainless Hardware
- And one CPM 3V Blade only, ready for my own handle.

I was wondering about the Kydex sheaths you sell with these. Colors for one but I was also wondering about the carry options, tip up, tip down, and tek lok? A picture would be great.

do a search on kydex and bushcraft - sure to find one.

Good news, guys!

The blades should be here this week! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

Dan,

As per our phone conversation,

I am #29 on the list and have paid my $65 deposit, but need to back out of this. Sorry! However, rather than refund my deposit, please apply it to "j williams" (Jake Williams) who wants the same blade (3V) as I had (he wants different handles though!). Jake will then shoot me the $65 that would have been his deposit when he can. Thanks and hopefully this makes things easier for all 3 of us.

Thanks Chris and Dan!!

I am totally in for the deal. Money will be sent to Chris for the deposit, and Ill take his 3V spot. :thumbup:

Black G10, alluminum pins, no liners.

do a search on kydex and bushcraft - sure to find one.
Dan
This is what I found.
BushcraftKydex0725-01.jpg

Still using this design? Black only?

****BUSHCRAFT BLADES HAVE ARRIVED!!!****

If you are one of the first 40 on the list - GREAT NEWS!

Might be a good time to send in the remainder of your bill to expedite shipping!

These will start rolling out the End of Next Week!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:thumbup:

Dan

Howdy from #6 on the list, Ruff Cobb. I sent a $65 personal check deposit in early march however this hasn't been reflected on the purchaser list.

I need to know what my balance will be for a S3V, Desert Ironwood, Stainless Bolts, Red Liners.

Thanks, Ruff Cobb/Ward Olson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back