2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V - Sign Up List!

Oops - sorry, alex!

I'll post in the first post above.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Please put me down for One with Natural Canvas Micarta Handle and Kydex
Sheath.

E- Mail will follow.

Regards, Alex

List has been updated. Blades should arrive here next week.

:thumbup:

Dan

I'd like to be placed on the interest list.

Blue g-10, kydex.

Thanks,
Sean

I got you on the list - thanks!

Dan

hello Dan,

Please add me to the interested list. Natural Canvas Micarta, kydex sheath.

Thanks!

Brian

Hi Dan, Norm Klein here. As per my phone message this AM, I would like, in addition to the flatground bushcraft already ordered, a flatground blade only. Let me know if this is do-able. If not, I'll order another one, all finished, leather sheath. Thanks, Norm

Dan,

I want one - NCM & kydex - please add me to the list. Paypal & email sent.

Cheers.

See thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624158&highlight=mastercraft

So I'm certainly interested :D

I've a first gen bushcraft and like it very much.
But I'm afraid the thicker handle of the last gen isn't for me.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668825&highlight=bushcraft
(In fact I have a knife with a similar thick micarta handle and it's less ergonomic or handy :p for me in different grip positions)

It would be great if you would do one with a thinner profile on the handle thickness (like Norm also requested)

Please put me on the interested list for one with GCM.
(Have to decide between this one or a barkie in 3V )

Could someone post a pic of the two sheaths?

Thank you

Hi Dan, Norm Klein here. As per my phone message this AM, I would like, in addition to the flatground bushcraft already ordered, a flatground blade only. Let me know if this is do-able. If not, I'll order another one, all finished, leather sheath. Thanks, Norm

Done - go ahead and send the same deposit when you can. Thanks!

Dan,

I want one - NCM & kydex - please add me to the list. Paypal & email sent.

Cheers.

I added a few to the list but didn't find your bladeforums ID in the info. Let me know if I got you on the sign-up by name.

See thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624158&highlight=mastercraft

So I'm certainly interested :D

I've a first gen bushcraft and like it very much.
But I'm afraid the thicker handle of the last gen isn't for me.
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668825&highlight=bushcraft
(In fact I have a knife with a similar thick micarta handle and it's less ergonomic or handy :p for me in different grip positions)

It would be great if you would do one with a thinner profile on the handle thickness (like Norm also requested)

Please put me on the interested list for one with GCM.
(Have to decide between this one or a barkie in 3V )

Could someone post a pic of the two sheaths?

Thank you

I'll look around - there are so many pics...will take some searching. Did you try "bushcraft" and "kydex" search in my forum?

I added you to the Interested List. :thumbup:

Dan

Hello!
I pay deposit for 2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V (with Sheath, Firesteel and International Shipping) -09.29.2010. I can't find how I can choose handle - Black Canvas Micarta) and please add me to list.
Good luck!
Pavel.

Dan,
what hardness will you be specifying for CPM 3V on the Bushcraft for heat treating?
thanks

Dan,
Missed this one earlier, but after the Bushmaster came in yesterday, you have me hooked to the flat grind.

Paypal deposit sent -- Natural Canvas Micarta and kydex sheath please. Thanks.

Dan,
Deposit paid for the Official List:
G. Andrew Dill
Black Canvas Micarta

Thanks

Hello!
I pay deposit for 2010 Bushcraft - Flat Ground CPM 3V (with Sheath, Firesteel and International Shipping) -09.29.2010. I can't find how I can choose handle - Black Canvas Micarta) and please add me to list.
Good luck!
Pavel.

I got you on the list - thanks!

Dan,
what hardness will you be specifying for CPM 3V on the Bushcraft for heat treating?
thanks

60 HRc

Dan,
Missed this one earlier, but after the Bushmaster came in yesterday, you have me hooked to the flat grind.

Paypal deposit sent -- Natural Canvas Micarta and kydex sheath please. Thanks.

Got you on the list - thanks!

Dan,
Deposit paid for the Official List:
G. Andrew Dill
Black Canvas Micarta

Thanks

Same - you're on the list now. Thanks!

Ok, guys....one spot left and then this is CLOSED!

I started flat grinding the blades yesterday - should have them ready to send off for heat-treat by the end of next week (have lots that needs to go out - will save some $$ by sending them all together at once).

Progress!!

:thumbup:

Dan

Flat grinding is finished. The blades are boxed up ready to go to heat-treat. I have others that need to go with...so there will be a short waiting period for them to get back. Probably about 3 weeks roundtripo.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan -- Does this run seem to be keeping to the schedule you planned? What's your best ballpark guess for a ship date? Thanks.

Back