2012 Fishing Thread- What did you catch, how, when? Let's see your pics.

Nice fish guys! I just got back from a week long trip to the Salmon river here in NY. We went up for Kings but I caught so many of em' that me and my buddy ended up targeting just the trout for the last 5 days of the trip. Caught a bunch, my biggest steelhead was 13.8lbs and a brown that was 8.9lbs. I've got a ton a pictures, I'll post a couple up in the next day or 2.

Aaaaaaand this weird duck thing tried to eat my lure a couple times LOL
florida2012072.jpg
That Roseate Spoonbill is a cool bird. I love the crazy birds you get down in Florida.:thumbup:
Mack is in line for some fresh butterflyed venison tenderloin steaks this fall/winter as well as some jerky. I may require him to send me a spoonful of spices in return though. Turkey season has started here just now.
:D
Very cool :thumbup: That sounds like a good trade
Sounds like a wonderful trade to me. I think we can come up with a little more than a spoonful of seasonings too.:D

A couple salmon from a few weeks ago. Caught from shore (running up and down the shore).

A couple of smallies from last weekend. The water was up and turbid and they ignored my spinnerbait. I got them with a Rebel Wee Craw.
24ky06s.jpg

Fishing season is not over. Caught all these fish with a Rogers Big Jim crankbait. The fish are in 4 to 7 foot of water and hungry. Fattening up for winter.

10-30-12004.jpg

10-30-12003.jpg

No more fishing by me for a long time. Bowling last night , something snapped in my right bicep.My muscle looks to be torn in half.Ill try to get to the MD today.

Keep posting pics please.

Sorry to hear that. Might switch to dabbling with a long pole until it heals. No reeling and no heavy lifting. Boat handling might be a chore though. But that is what buds are for. Good luck at the doc's office.

No more fishing by me for a long time. Bowling last night , something snapped in my right bicep.My muscle looks to be torn in half.Ill try to get to the MD today.

Keep posting pics please.

With luck you may be back quicker than you think.
had a friend who detached a bicep tendon doing highland games. He was back lifting within 3 months. Good luck.

It seems Im just a big crybaby. The muscle is no longer deformed. Had a MRI done but havent heard the results yet. Still cant lift anything.

Just got the news. Complete bicep tear. How can a radiologist miss something like that?

Sell the bowling ball and stick to fishing. Sorry to hear the diagnosis, but if you are a fisherman, you will figure a way even while healing from the repair. Keep us updated please?

Back