2017 Michigan Fall Gathering

I'm glad it's not this weekend, I'm fighting off a cold and sore throat. Probably from all the rain. I'm always taking dogs out and getting wet.

I'll be smoking chicken thighs Sunday and having the whole fam-damily over for Maggie's Birthday Celebration.

Bummed that I will miss another JK Northwoods gathering.....

Have fun, gents.

best

mqqn

Hopefully there will be another next year, but the way our numbers are dwindling, I'm not sure.

I'll be smoking chicken thighs Sunday and having the whole fam-damily over for Maggie's Birthday Celebration.

Bummed that I will miss another JK Northwoods gathering.....

Have fun, gents.

best

mqqn

Hope to see you next time Andy!

Jeff

I can remember when there would be 7 or 8 of us there. The younger guys have dropped out, and us older guys are getting, hate to say it, but old, and harder to get our schedules to coincide. I'll be 65 next year, so this may be my last time.

Well I for sure would've gone but I have to take care of my Mom. She is transitioning back home from the rehab facility and there's so much to do.

Hopefully this won't be the last one!

Well I for sure would've gone but I have to take care of my Mom. She is transitioning back home from the rehab facility and there's so much to do.

Hope your mom is doing better soon. I doubt this will be the last one, just the last one for me. I just can't handle sitting in a car for that long anymore, it kills my back and legs. Getting old is a bitch!

Family first! We’ll see you at the next one Sean!

Jeff

Sean, sounds like a good thing if your mom is coming home. I hope everything goes well. You will be missed.

Picked up jalapeño and plain brats and buns, and a bottle of Fireball.

Thanks for the well wishes. She spent about 5 weeks in the rehab facility and it really helped to improve her strength and overall condition. She's 87 but fiercely independent and she is determined to continue to live in her home instead of an assisted living situation.

Back