2017 - Tons Of New Items Listed!

it looks like the drop forged hunters are cheaper this year maybe ill get one, and 150 for the sr1 sounds good to me...

the drop forges im liking a lot right now and the black bear...couple others i need to look at harder to decide. most of the folders aint doing anything for me......so be it.

i reserve the right to change my mind later.;)

Yes, the drop forges are interesting.

it looks like the drop forged hunters are cheaper this year maybe ill get one, and 150 for the sr1 sounds good to me...

The SR1 has a 4.5mm S35VN blade, and with steel lined G10 scales it will probably be just about as tuff as the 4-Max. It'll probably be the toughest folder on the planet under $200! Hot damn, the more I think about it and the Frenzy II the more I can't wait!

I hope theres no delay in releasing it like the 4 max...

Well Cold Steel fans, I have strayed in my purchases lately, but then I am very close to having all of CS's folders. These new releases excite me - I'm most likely in for in for the SR-1, Frenzy, Immortal, Pro-Lite Sport, Grik, Khan, Goldeneye, & maybe the Night Force if not too costly. Am I missing something with the "Working Man"? It's 1/8" shorter than a regular Pro Lite, but has colored handles?

(FYI - my straying to other brands have been some excellent recent deals on Brous and Hogue knives.)

Well Cold Steel fans, I have strayed in my purchases lately, but then I am very close to having all of CS's folders. These new releases excite me - I'm most likely in for in for the SR-1, Frenzy, Immortal, Pro-Lite Sport, Grik, Khan, Goldeneye, & maybe the Night Force if not too costly. Am I missing something with the "Working Man"? It's 1/8" shorter than a regular Pro Lite, but has colored handles?

(FYI - my straying to other brands have been some excellent recent deals on Brous and Hogue knives.)

Even the Pro-Lites are getting colored handles in the new lineup, so I don't get the point of the Working Man at all. It's just a very, very slightly shorter Pro-Lite.

Exactly. I also have the DLC ak47, all recons, lawman etc, i like them as they are but honestly i wish i had a stonewash or satin option, i bet they'd sell like hot cakes.

Stonewashed Recons like the Voyagers would be :thumbup: :thumbup:
I got a Swift in satin Because I didn't like the coating on the Swift II at all. Recons 1 would look so nice uncoated. Give us some options CS!

20161224_000121_zpsgggliz0b.jpg

Stonewashed Recons like the Voyagers would be :thumbup: :thumbup:
I got a Swift in satin Because I didn't like the coating on the Swift II at all. Recons 1 would look so nice uncoated. Give us some options CS!

20161224_000121_zpsgggliz0b.jpg

Tell me about it, i've been trying to push the satin/stonewash recon series idea forever, never happens, CS just aren't keen. I really like that swift mate, bad luck for me tho that it's assisted and i can't get one here in the nanny land of Oz.

Count me in for a Khan, a Dark Earth Lawman and some colored Pro Lites and Tuff Lites. All in all, I would say I'm pretty stoked.

Do we have any clue on the ETA for any of these knives?

Knifecenter has the Frenzy III already on Preorder:

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS62PV3/cold-steel-62pv3-frenzy-iii-folding-knife-cts-xhp-plain-blade-gray-black-g10-handles

I think I may have finally found a knife to replace the Ti-Lite 4, in CTS-XHP.

I went with knifecenter.com on the pre-order for the broken skull and over paid by about $8, they're charging $143.95 for the Frenzy. I'll wait this time (even though it will be really hard to do) as knifecenters prices always run high. Yeah it's only $10 or $12 but that cash will go towards another Cold Steel, seems reasonable to me;)

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/CS62PV3/cold-steel-62pv3-frenzy-iii-folding-knife-cts-xhp-plain-blade-gray-black-g10-handles

No ETA announced yet, and probably won't be for quite sometime. Knifecenter doesn't mean anything, they already have ALL of them on pre-order. Typically, they put up the pre-orders as soon as the lineup and MSRP is released, has nothing to do with when they actually will be out.

No ETA announced yet, and probably won't be for quite sometime. Knifecenter doesn't mean anything, they already have ALL of them on pre-order. Typically, they put up the pre-orders as soon as the lineup and MSRP is released, has nothing to do with when they actually will be out.

Yeah, this is one of the reasons I have never and will never pre-order with Knifecenter. They're good folks, but have definitely had pre-orders on things that ended up not existing.

Yeah, this is one of the reasons I have never and will never pre-order with Knifecenter. They're good folks, but have definitely had pre-orders on things that ended up not existing.

I went with knifecenter.com on the pre-order for the broken skull and over paid by about $8, they're charging $143.95 for the Frenzy. I'll wait this time (even though it will be really hard to do) as knifecenters prices always run high. Yeah it's only $10 or $12 but that cash will go towards another Cold Steel, seems reasonable to me;)

On February they're supposed to be shipping, recent news:

http://knifenews.com/cold-steel-2017-new-knives/

Same. Impatient for these to be released, though!

Cold Steel NEVER ships all their new stuff at once. Some of it might be shipping in Feb, but no way all of it will be. You may get a few in Feb, a few in March, and come December you'lll finally be getting the last of the lineup.

Also if you wait longer, the price usually come down a lot.

Cold Steel NEVER ships all their new stuff at once. Some of it might be shipping in Feb, but no way all of it will be. You may get a few in Feb, a few in March, and come December you'll finally be getting the last of the lineup.

there are titles in each section, different months for different models. Feb. is only for the Immortal and Frenzy

Ill go for a frenzy and a working man....the rest i dont feel. especially those bright colours turn me off....maybe my kids will like them
dont care for the spyderco look alike's and the cheaper machete's are way to thin

did saw a soldiers fixed blade old style ( like 1800) that i realy liked. so thats on the list.

compared to the new knives in 2015 im less exited this year

Back