2018 Forum Knife -- First Step in the Ordering Process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome.
Thank ye Sailing Master.
It seems the good Duke of Buckingham has weathered the worst of the storm and we are bound for home with a tight ship and jolly crew.
Good on you Steve thanks for alll of it Mate.

Last edited:
I'm in for two. I will use one and put the other one to use too.

Thanks Stephen, all of your knives are winners. You Rock! :thumbsup:

greetings,
it is sad to me that i have been a registered member since february 2005 and have only 13 posts as i mostly enjoy reading and gathering information,
and because of such am not eligible to make a purchase. good thing i still support buck knives
troy

:thumbsup:
greetings,
it is sad to me that i have been a registered member since february 2005 and have only 13 posts as i mostly enjoy reading and gathering information,
and because of such am not eligible to make a purchase. good thing i still support buck knives
troy
Troy,
You have 386 posts...you do qualify.

I would also love the opportunity to buy my first forum knife, but, alas, I'm dq'd from purchasing. Enjoy, to those in line. It looks like this is going to be a fine knife indeed!

I too would very much like to purchase, but since I’m not a person that typically posts on forums I guess not. As a buck fan I was really excited, what a kick in the pants! I’ll still kill my 15 minutes a day at work on the forum though.. ssshhhhh.

I'm in too!! I'm in too!! But just for 1. Ive seen more new avatars in this thread than any other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back