• -- Federal

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • -- Houndtooth

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about. When you choose to change your vote, you have to reselect both votes.
It took when I went at it that way thanks.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your scenario:)
Not being clear on forums is one of my super powers.

I came into the thread, I think last night, and voted. This morning, I didn’t see the poll results, and had a “cast your vote” and a “view results” button, not a change your vote. Thinking I had gotten distracted, and not voted, I voted again, identically.

Same scenario this evening. Realizing I had voted, and it didn’t count, I voted no shield only, and it took. Then edited to include a shield choice.

I don’t want to go casting around casting accusations of conspiracy to suppress the no shield vote, definitely open to other explanations, such as a software glitch?

Hopefully I’m the only one experiencing this, but I would think no shield would be showing a little better with ironwood leading the other poll, and they can’t put a brushed finish on a shield you don’t have.

I really like the bomb shield. It would look great on some African black wood or Ironwood...I may swing that way....I have been with the Orleans shield from the get go....
I was with banner to start (and still probably like it the most), and was good with Orleans.

However, I'm not so keen on the reversed Orleans, and really don't want to chance it in a poll.

Regular Orleans, banner, and bomb are so close in their aesthetics (to me) that any of them winning will not bother me at all.

I was with banner to start (and still probably like it the most), and was good with Orleans.

However, I'm not so keen on the reversed Orleans, and really don't want to chance it in a poll.

Regular Orleans, banner, and bomb are so close in their aesthetics (to me) that any of them winning will not bother me at all.

Its fixing to be a bomb (shielded) knife I am hoping. Come on in, the waters warm!

Yeah that's how I feel about the whole thing too.

waverave waverave if, and only if, you have the time, at your convienence, could you make one of your illustrations of this knife in Cocobolo and a bowtie shield, just so we could see what might have been??

Thank you so much for all your help and time you've put into your renderings buddy!

I'm not into the bomb. I can't get this outta my head:

QkYzjFi.jpg

^^^^^^^
Actually, how about a B.F. Shield, on African Blackwood or Ironwood ?
It would definitely be a club knife.
I would be on board with either wood at this point.

^^^^^^^
Actually, how about a B.F. Shield, on African Blackwood or Ironwood ?
It would definitely be a club knife.
I would be on board with either wood at this point.
Is there a BF shield? There should be a Porch shield :rolleyes: I think it would be pretty neat to have our own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back