• -- Federal

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • -- Houndtooth

Votes: 14 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a BF shield? There should be a Porch shield :rolleyes: I think it would be pretty neat to have our own.
I've often thought of this....however I can't settle on anything I truly like. I'm not huge on shields with words in them, or asymmetrical shapes...

Symbolic shapes like rocking chairs, or porch swings probably won't make attractive shields

I thought perhaps a porch light would be good as a shield shape, but not sure if it would be quickly recognizable

I've often thought of this....however I can't settle on anything I truly like. I'm not huge on shields with words in them, or asymmetrical shapes...

Symbolic shapes like rocking chairs, or porch swings probably won't make attractive shields

I thought perhaps a porch light would be good as a shield shape, but not sure if it would be quickly recognizable
I agree it cant be anything with words or assymetrical. I was thinking more like our take on a traditional style shield similar to what Kifer did with their shield.

Bomb! Classic and modern at the same time! A perfect, classy, balanced and unique choice for African Blackwood or Ironwood. Glad to see it's in the lead. :)
2019_BF_ab_bomb_mini.jpg

2019_BF_ironwood_bomb_mini.jpg

I'm not into the bomb. I can't get this outta my head:

QkYzjFi.jpg
Hey, I like that! And a banana or coconut on the other side?

I have been Osage and Houndtooth since the beginning, even though I am rooting for Blackwood and wiil switch before d-day. Had to make the switch to Bomb today. It will be classic on the Blackwood.:):cool:

Everyone voting Bomb, please make sure you voted correctly so they all count!
One vote must be "with shield" and only one other vote for "Bomb":thumbsup:

I would like to go on record as changing my vote to the bomb. Now I just hope that AB can make a comeback!

I reserve the right to change back if ironwood wins out. Haha

I would like to go on record as changing my vote to the bomb. Now I just hope that AB can make a comeback!

I reserve the right to change back if ironwood wins out. Haha

I helped you out by switching to Blackwood in the wood poll to tie it with ironwood. At least for this second. Who knows what the vote switching will be like on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back