• Cocobolo

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Che Chen

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mark. This is supposed to be fun and I had a blast in the polls. I'm sorry to those that thought I was overbearing or annoying. This is gonna be a great knife!
Taylor Even though we were on “opposite sides of the fence,” your humor always made me laugh(well...almost always:)). Your posts help lighten things when it got a little rough. You were one of the good guys.

knifeswapper knifeswapper You ran a tight ship and should be commended. Thank you. Your wit is dryer than any martini I ever drank. Crisp and to the point.

Taylor Even though we were on “opposite sides of the fence,” your humor always made me laugh(well...almost always:)). Your posts help lighten things when it got a little rough. You were one of the good guys.

knifeswapper knifeswapper You ran a tight ship and should be commended. Thank you. Your wit is dryer than any martini I ever drank. Crisp and to the point.
Thanks Harvey!

Thanks Mark. This is supposed to be fun and I had a blast in the polls. I'm sorry to those that thought I was overbearing or annoying. This is gonna be a great knife!

Hope people can relax now and just enjoy it, as voted by the majority!
I enjoyed the fun bantering back and forth, and no doubt it will be the (second) best knife we could get this year!:D

But NEXT YEAR....it will be our year! Bwa-haa-haa-ha!
17bfed537eaea0f3a25cce03c433e21e.png

So, the Dark Side prevails! It's power was too great. Insidious, one might say. So far the only poll that has gone my way on this entire knife has been satin blade!! Oh well, I'll buy at least one . . .

Taylor is like When you’re walking your toddler down the street and you do everything you can to make sure he doesn’t see the ice cream truck. Because if he does- he won’t stop until he gets his damn ice cream cone.

Last edited:
Wow this year's voting has been great fun to participate in! And this is coming from someone who has been on the losing end of every single vote! Great job everyone! It'll be a looker for sure. Can't wait to have one in hand. :)

Taylor is like When you’re walking your toddler down the street and you do everything you can to make sure he doesn’t see the ice cream truck. Because if he does- he won’t stop until he gets his damn ice cream cone.
Hahahahah :D

This will be forever called the "What Could Have Been" forum knife.

Taylor, all it takes is an email to @glennbad and, not too longer after these knives ship, we can start our own "What Should Have Been" thread. You can get yours recovered in Ironwood; I'm going for some beautiful jigged bone! :D

I just popped a bottle of mead I got for xmas. It tastes like honey barf Boone's Farm. The Bells IPA has an appropriate name and much better taste! :D
View attachment 1091518

That sounds about like every experience I've had with mead. :confused: :D

I'm glad Blackwood won, but I would have liked either one. Very close run thing on this one, the good natured banter was great imo. Typical of the Porch, even though many was passionate about their choice nothing got outta hand. Everyone here is a class act. Couple of us may have a cylinder fire'n outta order ( I still say rainbow pakkawood;) ) but its all in good fun. This will be a great knife, and I'm looking forward to it being my first forum knife. That all of you are involved in its creation will make it special to me.

If anyone gets a knife with white, light, or brown streaks they don't want PM me if I get a jet black one you want we can swap. :);):thumbsup:

Thinking for myself, I could have gone with Che Chen or Osage here. Otherwise, it's majority rules.

So it looks like based on Mike’s original post on the poll schedule we can now have a provisional poll to get brushed bolsters on the Blackwood knife. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back