2020 GEC #33 Conductor Thread

When KSF sent the email about having stag in stock, I checked it out... I could have chosen between three of them.... I went back and forth between them, but in an increasingly uncommon moment of self control, I decided to not get one. I imagine there will be moments of regret, but I'm trying to stay strong for whatever is coming next. I have one in bone, and it's a doozy.... I'm going to be satisfied with that.....

I think...:oops:

I love the bone, but have a stag on the way to me. I'm a sucker for long pulls, what can I say. But I have to say, the jigging and color on the bone is very strong this time, it may make me reconsider my choice if push comes to shove!

Both GEC#33 Conductor knives came out superb. I open my knives with my feet and sometimes my thighs/knees. I love phat Stag scales for easier gripping. That slender stag has the right look on that #33 frame and that feel in my hand is next to none. I am so happy I pre-ordered both. I am thankful and happy over these #33 knives. I wish I had one in Blue River Acrylic.

33 next to my Camillus 72. Blade length is almost exact while having a shorter closed length. GEC really packed a lot of blade into a small package. View attachment 1403036
They did indeed! And it's a beautifully shaped blade, too. Sometimes, to my eye, a clip can be too short and wide, or too long and skinny (weasel clip excluded as that's a different, well, animal - har har), but this one is just perfectly proportioned.

Back