20cv pm2

Mine are excellent other than neither will drop closed, but that's really not an actual issue aside from personal preference.

Interestingly I also picked up a pair of FFG Delicas, totally different dealer, as gifts. They just happened to arrive same day. The Delicas are also a little stiffer action than others I've had in the past.

Mine will be a user. And just for an interesting comparison, here is a pic next to my cru-wear military with the grey scales. Not a lot of difference but side by side the paramilitary is definitely tan.

HGHxwmn.jpg

ohzGul5.jpg

Just got both of mine in. Compared to the S110v and S30v PM2s I bought from Amazon, these have lighter detent, and a more stiff blade action. Most of the time I need wrist motion just to flick them open all the way. A bit disappointed with that, and other than that the rest of the knife's flawless.
Not DLTtrading's fault as they shipped to me on the same day and using priority mail.

How is the detent on everybody's 20cv? Mine works fine, but it is lighter than any other Paramilitary 2 I have. Just curious.

How is the detent on everybody's 20cv? Mine works fine, but it is lighter than any other Paramilitary 2 I have. Just curious.
Mine is the strongest of any PM2 I've had. I actually prefer lighter detents, but doesn't really make a difference to me either way. I hate saying this, because everyone does, but it's the best pm2 I've had to date.
The action is so loose, it's like someone used it for a few months and broke it in for me. Centered, locks up solid, and even the edge has to be about the most even and sharpest edge i received that i currently remember in a factory knife. Like up there with some of the professional sharpening services I've used.

Mine is the strongest of any PM2 I've had. I actually prefer lighter detents, but doesn't really make a difference to me either way. I hate saying this, because everyone does, but it's the best pm2 I've had to date.
The action is so loose, it's like someone used it for a few months and broke it in for me. Centered, locks up solid, and even the edge has to be about the most even and sharpest edge i received that i currently remember in a factory knife. Like up there with some of the professional sharpening services I've used.

Probably sharpened by robot.

I'm glad for ya. Sounds like you got a good one.

No issues with mine. The detent's not as strong as my PM2 Cruwear but it's like all my others. It's definitely not what I'd consider weak. The action was fine out of the box but not quite as free dropping as I like. So I broke one of the pivot screws loose and backed it out about a 1/8 turn. The action's perfect now. The blade free drops fine but not too loose, no blade play, no centering issues etc. I'm very happy I decided to buy this one.

my detent is solid and firm. I dont like weak detents. have zero interest in ease of flicking open knives. I want it to stay closed until I force it to open. stronger the detent the better for what I prefer.

Got shipping notification about 2 hours ago. I chose the free shipping option based on my past experience with DLT.

A salt pm2 with textured day glow yellow G-10 scales and NON-coated LC200N would be awesome.
It would need titanium and ceramic to be a Salt, which I'm definitely ok with.

Back