20cv pm2

eNDMSBP.jpg

Almost exactly 48hrs from time of order until it was in my mailbox. That’s hard to beat!

So, for those that got their orders in... user? PM2 collection/safe queen? or bought 2 for a user and a backup/safe queen? (not even mentioning the other types...)

Mine will be a user.

Got mine in too! I love the scales a lot more than I thought I would. Fit and finish is great with one exception, and this may be personal preference, it has what I consider a weak detent. And that’s based on comparing many other pm2s I’ve handled. Not a deal breaker by any means. Just lighter than what I like. Hopefully it breaks in a bit. Great job by DLT! Ordered Tuesday and delivered Thursday in TX! Can’t argue with that!

Another great PM2 from DLT,,, two days shipping to CT.

Over the past 2-3 years, Spyderco has issued first class quality control on their knives.
Perfect centering and flawless appearance.
This PM2 was slightly slow for free fall closing,,,, a very slight tweek on pivot screw and now perfect.

Regards,
FK

Very nice. I missed mine due to sleeping lol. I ended up ordering a ProTech tr5 as a consolation lol. I’ll get one on the exchange sooner or later lol from the usual catch and release crowd lol

Back