20cv pm2

I'd love to see DLT do the Yellow smooth G-10 "Salt" PM2, with DLC. That would drop Panties like Brett Kavanaugh at a house party... Too soon?:p

First of all I'm Dutch.

Set an alarm 15 min before it was to be released triple check the date time conversion.

All ready to buy and cc in hand.

When I get a call from a good friend I hadn't spoken to for ages. In my enthousiasm we went on and on and I lost perspective on time so cut that shit short ASAP

Sold out. I'm a sad puppy now. Bought a vtoku delica as consolidation..
Gonna check spydie forums If someone who bought 2 will sell at retail price :(

I'd love to see DLT do the Yellow smooth G-10 "Salt" PM2, with DLC. That would drop Panties like Brett Kavanaugh at a house party... Too soon?:p
Salt Pm2, bright yellow, DLC, or how about marine digicam? (Btw, Not too soon!)

On an item like this their "Free Shipping" is USPS priority.
Oh trust me I know, I always choose free shipping. Other vendors often do the same..give you priority anyway. I think it ends up being the same or even cheaper sometimes based on region, so they upgrade ya.

Hahaha, there is now an unspoken grudge between us, things will never be the same again. Alas, how fleeting friendships can be. One day you're just having fun, drinking a beer, having a blast. Soonafter and it took was sweet pm2 exclusive to throw it all out the window. What a 'friend' indeed. He probably knew about it as well and tried to distract me to cut atleast one more out of the competition. I applaud his dedication though.

To anyone changing these Tan scales out, if youd like to sell them (or any other genuine non black or camo PM2 G10 scales), please leave a message on my profile.

cheers
Serg

First of all I'm Dutch.

Set an alarm 15 min before it was to be released triple check the date time conversion.

All ready to buy and cc in hand.

When I get a call from a good friend I hadn't spoken to for ages. In my enthousiasm we went on and on and I lost perspective on time so cut that shit short ASAP

Sold out. I'm a sad puppy now. Bought a vtoku delica as consolidation..
Gonna check spydie forums If someone who bought 2 will sell at retail price :(

Well... Better check if your friend is carrying a tan PM2 in the next week or two...

Back