3, 2, 1....... Snark!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C-bear I feel like you would like hell on wheels

Also does any body have experience with eblerstock packs?

C-bear I feel like you would like hell on wheels

Also does any body have experience with eblerstock packs?
I probably will, it is in my queue to watch. I also REALLY liked Black Sails... Which I don't know if it is coming back for a second season or not (got rid of TV)

The snark is weak with this page...

Because I admit to watching it, cause I did watch it, or cause I remember it? LOL! Diefenbaker was the best! That dog was BEAUTIFUL!

And you realize that Diefenbaker was named after a somewhat controversial Canadian PM?

It has been suggested that he (Diefenbaker the PM not Diefenbaker the dog) cancelled the Avro Arrow (an advanced, supersonic, twin-engined, delta-winged, all-weather interceptor jet aircraft) due to pressure from the US govt and US aerospace industry. The Arrow was considered revolutionary on many fronts, which made Diefenbaker's decision to destroy all blueprints, tooling and prototypes even more troubling.

The issue has been widely documented and makes for some interesting reading:

http://globalnews.ca/news/427985/55-years-later-biggest-question-surrounding-avro-arrow-remains-what-if/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_Canada_CF-105_Arrow

And that ends our little moment of Canadian history.

Ok, I'm rewatching Utopia season one and two. ABSOLUTELY brilliant series. Can't say enough good things.
To borrow from another famous US series, "Trust NO ONE!"

537482_420135631392279_316234043_n.jpg

Total cheater meatballs! So not even funny! LOL!

Haha! Johnsonville Italian sausage it a world class substitute to homemade meatballs!
Plus I just got done working 8 hrs on a burning hot glass furnace.
Cut a brutha some slack! :D

Haha! Johnsonville Italian sausage it a world class substitute to homemade meatballs!
Plus I just got done working 8 hrs on a burning hot glass furnace.
Cut a brutha some slack! :D
Let's ask the Tradewater if Johnsonville Sausage is a world class substitute for my meatballs :p

Actually I do love me some Johnsonville so I ain't even gonna hate for real.

Let's ask the Tradewater if Johnsonville Sausage is a world class substitute for my meatballs :p

Actually I do love me some Johnsonville so I ain't even gonna hate for real.

So you're telling me that Trade has savored not only The Gunyons nuts, but your meatballs as well!?..
Tradewater is an animal. :D

Were 11 hours into our 16 hour drive to Dallas. Damn its a long drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back