3.5 for an edc?

I carry a 3.5 in a pocket sheath from KSF.
20150827%20IMG_5714.JPG

It has an extra pocket that holds a variety of stuff depending on my mood in the morning and my intended schedule. Some days it's a firesteel, some days a flashlight, and sometimes it's a stick of Chapstick. :)

B

whats the retention like on that, looks like a really solid setup!

whats the retention like on that, looks like a really solid setup!

It has been great. The leather has taken on a bit of wear but i just toss it in a back pocket most of the time (like a wallet) and call it good. It keeps the knife handle-up so the retention isn't being tested much.

B

I carry a 3.5 in a pocket sheath from KSF.
20150827%20IMG_5714.JPG

It has an extra pocket that holds a variety of stuff depending on my mood in the morning and my intended schedule. Some days it's a firesteel, some days a flashlight, and sometimes it's a stick of Chapstick. :)

B

That's a great alternative right there! I had no clue that they made one for 3.5 sized knives. I have an Izula sized one that I used to carry and it worked pretty damn well. I'm hoping the 2.7 will fit in it in the future.

KSF makes three sizes of pocket sheathes. I have had some knives cut the stitching and the tip come out the bottom. Just keep your eyes peeled for this. The 3.5 is not so pointy, so it should be fine.

Back