6" Vegetable utility knife request thread.

it's a hell of a great knife, I'm glad this one will again see the light of day

... oh my god ...

FINE

I'll do one last batch of the Potato Knife.

I've only made 100 of them. I can't wait to make a few more. :grumpy:

...the revelation slowly dawns on HK that although Nathan is not cheap, he is easy......:D

(Please don't ban me before getting another potato knife)

I'm diffidently down for a a couple....I'll buy a used one off of anybody should they want to part with one.

Another run of kitchen knives, good news brother! If you're married, make sure to buy two if you want a chance to use one.

... oh my god ...

FINE

Sorry Nathan! :(

Thank you for hearing our request!!

Edit: I am sure we are all OK with you raising your price on this batch a little to offset the Grumpiness. :D

Last edited:
Nathan, thank you for considering our collective wishes. If and when another batch becomes available will the be offered during one of your "infamous" Friday Sales frenzy, a preorder list (ala this thread) or both? Thank you.

Nathan, thank you for considering our collective wishes. If and when another batch becomes available will the be offered during one of your "infamous" Friday Sales frenzy, a preorder list (ala this thread) or both? Thank you.

I'll make five more and stick them in a Friday sale in the kitchen knife area. Those actually do go pretty slow, I think the last one took over five minutes, so no special keyboard-fu needed. :thumbup:

It will be a few weeks, but I promise to do it.

I'll make five more and stick them in a Friday sale in the kitchen knife area. Those actually do go pretty slow, I think the last one took over five minutes, so no special keyboard-fu needed. :thumbup:

It will be a few weeks, but I promise to do it.

The only reason the last one took 5 mins was because I was looking for Justin online to alert him that the thread was on the Kitchen Knife Thread, not the Knife Maker Thread! I assure you that with only 5 more to be offered, a blackbelt in keyboard jiu jitsu is definitely going to be required ;)

The only reason the last one took 5 mins was because I was looking for Justin online to alert him that the thread was on the Kitchen Knife Thread, not the Knife Maker Thread! I assure you that with only 5 more to be offered, a blackbelt in keyboard jiu jitsu is definitely going to be required ;)
+1 - I definitely agree that, with the interest shown here, it's probably going to be another minute sale

... oh my god ...

FINE

lol. You rock, dude. I won't go for another as they are in such high demand, but I am grateful there will be a few more instances of this fine specimen out there and glad a few more folks will get to enjoy one.

I was surprised when that last batch took that long. I kept refreshing in disbelief. I almost posted again for another one.

Another five? Looks like its gonna be cutthroat from the responses to this thread alone. Five seconds max. Start working on your trigger fingers and upgrading your internet service...

I'd be in...IF there was an option to get it ground on the other side for us lefties.

I wish it were simple to do so, I'd gladly accommodate lefties. But, between the programming and fixturing and limited number of potential buyers the price I'd have to charge to recoup those costs for a few special left handed knives would put the price out of the "reasonable value" range. It just isn't amortized across enough stuff. That parabolic grind isn't actually ground, it's CNC milled which doesn't lend itself to one-off type stuff. But it's the only way for me to get a flat grind that transitions into a severe hollow, and that's what kicks the food off.

If there are only going to be 5 kitchen knives, I will have to take a pass on the KK. I'm not much of a kitchen sorta guy anyway and will forego the opportunity so the knife will find a more worthy owner.

Well, I'm going to be hoping really fast for this one...I really NEED😉😂 one

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back