6" Vegetable utility knife request thread.

:thumbup: I'm really glad you're making some more Nathan! I missed the last one, didn't look in the kitchen knife area. :p

Booya! Been telling the Mrs. I would get one if chance came up again. I'm in on this one.

I might need to pick up a couple more to give as Christmas presents.

If Nathan is only gonna make 5 and you want to get 2 of those to give away, I bet #4 & #5 in the post race are gonna be -1 happy!!

I don't think that Z had caught that part from Nathan, i.e, the ONLY 5 more to be produced bit ;)

I don't think that Z had caught that part from Nathan, i.e, the ONLY 5 more to be produced bit ;)

No, I didn't, I guess should have read through the entire thread. I definitely won't try for 2 if there are multiple wanting them; I may still try to get one for my mom though.

I also just read that Nathan is easy, so Nathan, can you please make more than 5? :) :thumbup:

Hmmm....I think that's the only one I've seen. And I haven't used ours on meat from your earlier question, although this one has sliced everything else that's been thrown at it. I'll bet it would turn deer backstrap into dollar steaks like a champ.

Hmmm....I think that's the only one I've seen. And I haven't used ours on meat from your earlier question, although this one has sliced everything else that's been thrown at it. I'll bet it would turn deer backstrap into dollar steaks like a champ.

hehe nice! I chop a lot of veges for my dinner but mainly my dogs every night so it will get plenty of use but if it's just as awesome on meat, bonus!

There seems to be a lot more than five ppl ready to get one of them Potato knives..
I´m guessing that a double batch or even a triple will move as fast as just the one.
That said, where do I sign up?

There is no sign up. Generally the Vege knives were sold in the kitchen knife subforum, and with this much interest, I expect they will sell out immediately.

As far as I know, Nathan is not retiring the pattern, he is just super bored of making them, and I would guess wants to do other things. Perhaps he will come back around to these at another time when he is bored of the things he will be making next. EDC and Camp knife I believe.

Lol, at least twenty folks in for one in this thread alone. Time to oil the keyboard and polish the fiber optics. :D

I'd take two if I could get to his sales threads fast enough haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no sign up. Generally the Vege knives were sold in the kitchen knife subforum, and with this much interest, I expect they will sell out immediately.

As far as I know, Nathan is not retiring the pattern, he is just super bored of making them, and I would guess wants to do other things. Perhaps he will come back around to these at another time when he is bored of the things he will be making next. EDC and Camp knife I believe.

I know that there´s no signup, just wishful thinking.
.. and hoping that all the interest in this thread might get Nathan rethinking the retirement of this pattern.

I´m really looking forward to the upcoming edc knives.

Back