7/7 has arrived!

The differences between the 4.7 and the 4.1 are pretty subtle. I have to compare the two side by side (or perhaps pick one up, I prefer the slightly thicker 4.7 handle) to tell one from the other. I've heard that the 4.1 was designed to be more general purpose and the 4.7 was intended primarily for a hammer grip, and I believe it.

Comparing the 2, I find the 4.7 has more conturing which makes the grip much more comfortable in hand. It does feel a bit bigger but only when comparing the 2 side by side.

Well, I guess with the latest news of them moving again, I can kiss receiving my 7/7 goodbye for this year...

Moving across the country into a empty building is not quite the same as moving down the road into an established manufacturing facility, but obviously they aren't shipping knives with their stock and equipment sitting on a truck. I look forward to seeing some shipping notices posted again. :)

Moving across the country into a empty building is not quite the same as moving down the road into an established manufacturing facility, but obviously they aren't shipping knives with their stock and equipment sitting on a truck. I look forward to seeing some shipping notices posted again. :)

Yeah, I certainly don't envy them, in either case.

I have a feeling you’re going to be surprised.

I vehemently hope you're correct.

Back