1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

7/7 has arrived!

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Haole, Mar 16, 2018.

1. tech25

tech25

Dec 20, 2012
    Comparing the 2, I find the 4.7 has more conturing which makes the grip much more comfortable in hand. It does feel a bit bigger but only when comparing the 2 side by side.

2. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Well, I guess with the latest news of them moving again, I can kiss receiving my 7/7 goodbye for this year...

3. Fancier

Fancier

Jul 1, 2012
    Moving across the country into a empty building is not quite the same as moving down the road into an established manufacturing facility, but obviously they aren't shipping knives with their stock and equipment sitting on a truck. I look forward to seeing some shipping notices posted again. :)

CataD likes this.
  4. ajvail18

ajvail18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2017
    I have a feeling you’re going to be surprised.

5. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    Yeah, I certainly don't envy them, in either case.

I vehemently hope you're correct.