A Gentlemans Spyderco....does it exist

I was going to say the Bradley Air or the One Eyed Jack. I saw a One Eyed Jack on one of the Spyderco Facebook groups done up in carbon fiber scales. It looked so nice!

My Hanan, Positron and Centofante3 would certainly qualify as a "gentleman's" knife. Even my S90V fluted CF Native 5 could qualify. Each is small, non-tactical and has a nice neutral gray/black scale which does not stand out and could be carried in any suit pants pocket, even a tuxedo's.

Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Some of my picks for "most gentlemanly" will tic off most of your boxes, but they don't come cheap...

K6Le9KZ.jpg

0R8JVNj.jpg

P6EC9nx.jpg

VGosN9D.jpg

YsEfcYC.jpg

FdP5bjk.jpg

MgGr4ya.jpg

et3c23C.jpg

n3rjhvH.jpg

FEcFyex.jpg

WchIDnj.jpg

itzAKHf.jpg

Any of the Stainless models are classy. I like the Harpy myself.

Get a Delica or PM3 and add some smooth G10 or micarta scales with no holes and no clip. Done. Want to be more different get the Wharncliff Delica and do it.

I wore a new black suit for my daughter's wedding and carried my CF M4 PM2, the classiest knife I own. That's my idea of a gentleman's knife.

Another vote for the Chaparral even though at 3.6 inches, its closed length is slightly greater than what you specified.

Great, slicy blade. Very nice construction. Comfortable handle even for large hands. Attractive in any scales — I really like the CF/G-10 version.
gCMxkPP.jpg

Back