A little smoke for the Mrs please

My wife had a cervical fusion on 4,5,6 at the end of June. She had pain for 5 years and finally had the surgery. It was worth it as the pain is GONE!
I've been doing everything she needs and taking care of the house. It has made for a different summer. Your wife will be fine and so will you! Keep on truckin'!

Hope all is well with the wife

Thanks folks, we had a little scare yesterday when I was checkin' out the dressing I saw it was soaked with blood and her compression vac for the drain had popped up and I couldn't get it to pull a vacuum. She hadn't even been home 24 hours and the thought of goin' back in had her in tears. Luckily I was able to contact the surgeon and his staff so they were waitin' for her at the hospital.

They pulled the drain and sewed her up, barring any problems she'll see the doc again on Tuesday to evaluate her progress.

Thanks again for the prayers and good vibes, may they find their way back to you and yours 10 fold.

Great to hear it wasn't anything that required more hospital time Ted.
Hang in there buddy, hope the wife is getting some rest now and calm is slowly settling in.

Just sent a prayer for both you and your wife. Courage, strength and full recovery. Blessing to you both.

Continued smoke for you both.

Sending smoke... hope all goes smoothly now, and she heals quickly and well. Hang in there!

Hopefully yesterday's visit was a positive one. Sending smoke and prayers and positive vibes, may they find you and your wife well.

Yesterday's visit went well, she has another this friday hopin' they continue to get better.

I can't thank everyone enough for all the prayers, good vibes I hope you get them back plus some. :)

Smoke prayers and positive energy for the both of you. Keep your chin up.

Back