Attention A very Special HI Raffle!

So far we have 17 chances sold, have a ways to go. I'm sending 50 for two slots probably Friday.
Want to get them sold so he can find it's way to it's new loving home.

Good to know Bawanna, i didn't know the chakma was a steel. what do you mean 50 for two on friday? Im just waiting for the first to roll around. you'll hear from me around then. Ill make a payment to yangdu. is that ok?

Whats the official count Mr. B? Are there any stealth sharks playing in chummed waters?

No stealth sharks in this game. If they don't post they don't play. Yangdu is comparing notes so we don't miss anybody that sends money.
Neptune, I'm buying two chances on Friday (I hope). That's a good thing since they won't count but they'll add two more chances. Might buy more for family members if I get some cash.

Official count stands at 17 at this time.

Hey gang, another issue we're discovering is folks sending money for ceremonial knife using their real name.
Even some of my long time friends from here I only know by screen name and often times don't remember their real names.
When you pay pal you money try to include your screen name in the notes. I don't want to double up or more importantly miss anybody.
I think this is the case with T-rav22. I tried to message you but it says I ain't allowed to message you.
Is your last name like the salt that starts with M?

It's funny, Yangdu remembers and is familiar with real names on her end. I'm more familiar with screen names.
Even the real names I know, I often times forget. Maybe I should schedule that Ahlzeimers test after all.
Have the same thing here at work, many officers have nick names, I use those most of the time. When I need to introduce them to somebody on a professional level I often times forget their real names. Awkward.
Course they forget me from time to time too. One officer was talking to another about me and couldn't remember my name, he says you know Wheelchair dude. Guess that works.

Oh, the pain. I don't need this. I don't have room for this. I'm not interested in this. I don't want this. I have a hole in my head. I want one ticket.

Down for two on BB Custom. PP sent, SN in notes. Should be obvious where it comes from now, eh? ^_^

Back