• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Aerosknives (David Corona)

Fake forged marks? You mean the marks left from forging knives? Like how I do in the videos I post? And pathetic because of
charging for my time? Ok.... it wasn't acharge for emails. It was a deposit. Actually half of the deposit agreed upon with a person who already asked about a knife and bailed .. that money went directly into his handle materials. He had no business buying a custom knife if he couldn't handle his other bills .It's not my responsibility to hold his deposit in case he is short on his electric bill

Reactions: Mo2
In my industry it is standard practice to charge non-refundable deposits in certain circumstances. However, it also standard practice to have clients sign a contract before any money changes hands or any work is done. Time spent negotiating said contracts is considered overhead and is built into our fee structure. No we are not Amazon. We are a little tiny company and somehow we still manage to pull this off.

Furthermore, we would NEVER resort to name-calling in a public place against even the most vile people. We ALWAYS take the high road in the public sphere because that is what impresses people, not name-calling.

Sometimes I wonder how custom knifemakers stay in business. I've yet to come across one that I would consider was practicing good business sense. It's baffling.

I would buy from you and i respect you for being straight talking.

Somethings off with the op. I don't think I'd ever want to sell anything to him. He's also got some racist post he made in another thread. I'm putting him on ignore.

These guys ONLY get paid for grinding out knives not talking about making knives. No you can’t use $300 worth of their time talking about a $150 knife.... Doesn’t add up very well... Not to mention I’m sure they would rather spend that time with their family...

I can only relate my personal experience with Aerosknives. I've purchased several from him and all have been what I expected. I don't know the man personally but his work , IMHO, is top quality. I will say this about the deposit situation. A 50$ deposit is disposable. I would expect a craftsman to charge that much to just sketch something up or even more. If 50$ is gonna break you better stick with Gerbers

Somethings off with the op. I don't think I'd ever want to sell anything to him. He's also got some racist post he made in another thread. I'm putting him on ignore.
Everything is racist or offensive to someone these days.

I just spoke with Dave. He said its only $50 and that it was non refundable, so no matter what David Anthony Corona says, his word has as much value as what he leaves in the toilet

No integrity= no value

https://imgur.com/a/s4DdW
I'm a gunsmith and a 50$ deposit is what I would charge just to research, assemble parts list and quote. in fact that's cheap. If 50 is gonna hurt ya should you really be buying custom anything?

I've also referred at least 5 friends I can think of and they have all been very happy with the end result

How much value does the "non-refundable" have if you personally state that you will refund someone?

A man is worth his word- non refundable is all fine and good, but once you say "yeah man, ill refund you"- and you go back on your word, you have just relegated your personal value to the trash can.

Its always interesting when brand new members pop up on bladeforums to defend the honor of a maker hahahahahaha

Im sure thats legit.

I've been around here long enough to know that most people who trade here often have likely already put everybody involved on ignore. OP, Seller, sellers supporters who just popped in for the first time ever. Imho nobody is clean here, everybody screwed up one way or the other.

This knife maker (Aerosknives) has threatened to “hunt me down” because of this thread. It’s so childish so I choose to ignore it.

This knife maker (Aerosknives) has threatened to “hunt me down” because of this thread. It’s so childish so I choose to ignore it.

So it begins. Now you must settle this vendetta in the only acceptable BF way:

Power Rangers Cosplay Smatchet Battle.
Disclaimer: Due to the current political climate nobody can be the black, red or white Ranger. Please choose from pink, yellow, or teal.

Last edited:
Not that it matters but the bentlysheaths guy owed/owes a bunch of people too and has some posts about him on EDC Deal or No Deal on FB..

Back