After Sale Lounge

Man, I keep seeing the same people winning these sales. Share some of the love!

Any of you repeat winners want to proxy for me next time for an Amazon gift card? You’d have my gratitude forever.

I think the secret is to have one’s computer connected to a T-1 line. Today, I was in the field with an iPad connected to a cellular hotspot and it was just too slow.

Congrats to the winners! I got four consecutive "server error try again later" responses to my attempts to post...apparently the gods do not want me to own a UF...yet 8)

*pumps brakes...now I see there were only 10 DEKs available??...not sure I made it after all...

Man, I keep seeing the same people winning these sales. Share some of the love!

Any of you repeat winners want to proxy for me next time for an Amazon gift card? You’d have my gratitude forever.

Also, it seems that the top placements are always for DEK1s. This happens quite regularly when any CPK is in this preproduction phase. Most if not all of those who you see placing in the winners hierarchy may have scored one already but the rest of their services are by and large proxies. Well I hope so anyway because IMHO one for self is quite enough till those who want one, get the chance to get one, whether by proxy or their own luck of the draw.

Those who flip for profits when the demand is high, will not be held in high esteem if/when caught. Some may get theirs, not fall in luv with it for whatever reason and then decide to let go for cost + something nominal to cover theirs when passing along: No problem.

Usually my internet is spot on. I was outside doing yard work and at like 2:58 I am like oh fuck the sale. I live in Texas and forgot it was eastern time for the sale. Despite making it to my computer at 2:59, my internet told me to fuck off. Left my trimmer and blower on the driveway, garage open, door open...

*don’t know if foul language is allowed, old habits die hard.

Back