After Sale Lounge

Had to laugh when I read Grenock Grenock ’s post. I did the same thing from my lawn tractor seat for another drop a few weeks back. Hopeless. Addicts.
I have made some CPK moves outside of the sales and exchange recently, so my need to acquire has been met for the moment. I was really only interested in making sure I did my part to keep Matty pushed out of the running. Mission accomplished.

I have made some CPK moves outside of the sales and exchange recently, so my need to acquire has been met for the moment. I was really only interested in making sure I did my part to keep Matty pushed out of the running. Mission accomplished.

Matty has a fat gut so he can't run anyway. I'm busy fiddling with my gunz so you are now going to take some sorta break from me which puts you putzes in luck :D

Behemother, HDMC, MC?! Haven't gotten in the top 20 in so long I can't decide!

I don't have a Behemother ... yet anyway ... but have had a couple of each the MC and HDMC ... unless you are gonna beat the living crap out of it or go crazy the MC is a better all around knife and plenty tough for most anyone .... but the HDMC does pop wood chunks out more like an axe ...so if wood processing is mainly what you want it for the HDMC might be worth it. Those Behemothers are damn tempting and would be fun I'm sure.

Has anyone heard from Jo yet? I’m not trying to be impatient, just worried I may have missed her message.

Back