After Sale Lounge

Yeah, I kept refreshing and thought, "Did I screw up the date? Could've sworn it was today?". I actually went back and checked the Next Sale thread to make sure, and the actual thread STILL hadn't popped up yet. When it finally did, I paused too long lol.

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-A-L-L-I-O-N
I am the stallion, mang.
I can feel what I like to see in you and me and the stallion.
I can play, I get to take the water because I am the stallion.
O-P-L-G-H-M-F-S-T-A-L-L-I-O-N
Stallion, mang.
Stallion, mang.
Stallion, mang.
I am the stallion.
Wild stallion.
Wild stallion.
Goodbye
Stallion.
Stallion.
Goodbye
Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion!
Whenever forth to come hither, when I can see the wind,
I shall too ride upon the stallion.
I shall too lick the palm of the stallion,
Whilst I drink the hair from the stallion. Man.
I am the stallion.

I’m still two weeks out from our closing, but I can’t not try in these sales. Even though I shouldn’t be making significant purchases I keep hoping to get a top ten and then feel the frustration when it’s another 32nd. Doh!

XtianAus XtianAus

GunSlinger PM'd me and very generously offered me his spot and since I had already promised to try out for you, I asked him to assign the spot which he was offering me, instead over to you.

I just wanted to write this important post to make the crucial distinction that you had not asked for two different proxies because I play fair by the rules and so do you :)

What a great community. You guys rock!

A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-A-L-L-I-O-N
I am the stallion, mang.
I can feel what I like to see in you and me and the stallion.
I can play, I get to take the water because I am the stallion.
O-P-L-G-H-M-F-S-T-A-L-L-I-O-N
Stallion, mang.
Stallion, mang.
Stallion, mang.
I am the stallion.
Wild stallion.
Wild stallion.
Goodbye
Stallion.
Stallion.
Goodbye
Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion! Stallion!
Whenever forth to come hither, when I can see the wind,
I shall too ride upon the stallion.
I shall too lick the palm of the stallion,
Whilst I drink the hair from the stallion. Man.
I am the stallion.
What in the fuck....?

Logged on at 15:37 today. Gradual improvement; but improvement, nonetheless. (I was at 15:40 for one of the recent sales, and a little later before that.)
No worries - I like AEBL; but wasn't convinced I wanted it more than D3V. Maybe by the time I get my act together, I'll be back to having disposable income again, lol.

4th failed attempt at a DEK. Any news of when this knife will become more available or is this 10-DEK-every-2-weeks thing how it’s going to be?
That's pretty much how it works. Sometimes he'll do an order thread... but these sales continue while those orders are fulfilled (so, while ordering that way guarantees you'll get one, it doesn't guarantee you'll get it before you can score in a Friday sale). Don't worry - they slow down... just be patient, you'll get one. (Better to know about the knife now & be frustrated by the early misses than to find out about it after it's retired, and be frustrated that you missed it entirely)

Last edited:
XtianAus XtianAus

GunSlinger PM'd me and very generously offered me his spot and since I had already promised to try out for you, I asked him to assign the spot which he was offering me, instead over to you.

I just wanted to write this important post to make the crucial distinction that you had not asked for two different proxies because I play fair by the rules and so do you :)

Nice move, man. I am happy Christian is getting one in AEBL.

#UStillAPutz

Back