After Sale Lounge

You did well B bluemax_1 ! How long did you wait to hit refresh?
Not sure. I just remembered not to be a dumbass and try refreshing the page a little before 5pm "just to see how quickly it refreshes before the Big Kahuna" like I've done before 🤣

And for some reason, I've had better luck with the 5pm sales than the 3pm ones. I think I might've only gotten lucky at 3pm ONCE out of multiple attempts.

P.S.
Just noticed that the new forum doesn't have multiples of the same post number. You don't have to go, "I'm post #15! WOOT!... wait... there are FIVE post #2's, four post #3's, four post #4's... 15, 16, 17.... Dammit, I'm actually 38th!" 🤣

Last edited:
Grenock Grenock

Kudos Marc, you did it the right way brother :thumbsup:

I actually had time for another since my second screen opened up right after the first one but I said, nah fudge it and let someone else get in on the action. There will be more and I suspect that in a few weeks, there will be some re-sold with 10-15% markup which is no biggie. Everyone who wants one, will most likely get one as long as they don't get their knickers twisted in a bunch.

Grenock Grenock

I actually had time for another since my second screen opened up right after the first one but I said, nah fudge it and let someone else get in on the action. There will be more and I suspect that in a few weeks, there will be some re-sold with 10-15% markup which is no biggie. Everyone who wants one, will most likely get one as long as they don't get their knickers twisted in a bunch.
I like to buy my knickers pre-twisted. Saves effort.

Grenock Grenock

The forum software wouldn't accept the second post for thirty seconds after the first one. Gave me a message box with how long before I could post again. The screen refreshed for me immediately too, but it wouldn't take the post until I waited. Figured there was no way I would still be in for number two with the delay, but I didn't figure Hard Knocks Hard Knocks would be that slow, so, thanks Dave!

tsar-bomba1.jpg

The forum software wouldn't accept the second post for thirty seconds after the first one. Gave me a message box with how long before I could post again. The screen refreshed for me immediately too, but it wouldn't take the post until I waited. Figured there was no way I would still be in for number two with the delay, but I didn't figure Hard Knocks Hard Knocks would be that slow, so, thanks Dave!

That is correct, my bad. My first one barely made it so I would've been SOL on the second. Back in 2 weeks to get another for a family member.

Back