After Sale Lounge

It's true that a couple here or there may bail. Although I haven't heard from Brian or Dan (Grog) today, I was texteing with Dan as late as yesterday PM since he was checking up on me too!

I know that both Dan's and Brian's communities have been affected by the terrible floods in the Midwest although neither were personally affected property wise, but Dan said that his parent's pace was submerged and the house only visible by flying drones :(

Cased in point: think of those poor affected folks and may be a while before they can get back to email and such.
Shit, that’s horrible.

It's true that a couple here or there may bail. Although I haven't heard from Brian or Dan (Grog) today, I was texteing with Dan as late as yesterday PM since he was checking up on me too!

I know that both Dan's and Brian's communities have been affected by the terrible floods in the Midwest although neither were personally affected property wise, but Dan said that his parent's pace was submerged and the house only visible by flying drones :(

Cased in point: think of those poor affected folks and may be a while before they can get back to email and such.

Man I hate to hear that Mat. Some in our community have been hit as well. Please convey our condolences to those gentlemen if you get the chance. And if life gets in the way of today's bit of fun, I can probably cover UFKs for both of them. Let me know if that's needed. D

Man I hate to hear that Mat. Some in our community have been hit as well. Please convey our condolences to those gentlemen if you get the chance. And if life gets in the way of today's bit of fun, I can probably cover UFKs for both of them. Let me know if that's needed. D

Thanks Dave, you're a heckuva fella :thumbsup:

I just heard back from Brian who is checking his message and in fact I wanted to inform Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist that just in case he does not hear back from Dan after a reasonable time, I will cover both Jo and Dan... Sorry my mind was too distracted JoJo

I just heard back from Brian who is checking his message and in fact I wanted to inform Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist that just in case he does not hear back from Dan after a reasonable time, I will cover both Jo and Dan... Sorry my mind was too distracted JoJo
No worries Mat! I'm sure all will be well. Take care of yourself!

Just found CPK a week or so ago and I was kinda worried from what I heard about the sales threads. Made it on #12! Turns out I could have taken a more leisurely pace though.

You showed up at the right time. I think you’ll be very satisfied with the product, producers and, dare I say, the “locals”.
When a new model comes out the sales are a wonderful frenzy!

Nicely done Mat. If something changes, let me know. Have a good weekend.

hahaha, Odog, you got #4 on page one and #21 on page 2. Fun at bladeforums numbering again, lol,

EDIT: Actually, looks like numbering got immed fixed, must just be the kindness proxy (Matt) stepping in!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

They are both for me!
I mean... I do have two hands.

I know most you guys got yours a while back and it’s “old news” to you, but I’m pretty stoked about this knife!
Perfect size for hiking and camping.

Well... I would have, but my dumbass noticed somebody who had not been able to score one yet. I offered my second spot to them and they have accepted.
One is better than none, and my wife will be happier.
Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist - I sent you an email about this

Odog, It’s safe to say that guy is most grateful and will happily return such a favor at his first opportunity to do so. :)

I think that George guy was proxying for me (though I didn't realize it, at first)... but when he saw that I got in for a second, he edited to claim one for himself. A wise choice, I think; though, if he had left me there, I would have considered grabbing one for a friend.

Back