Alabama "jungle" school coming

This sounds like my kind of class. I look forward to the specific dates and costs so I can start my planning.

Thanks for the great news Jeff!

Is this the sort of class wherein you have to have some basic skills or can a relative newbie come and not end up gator food? Most I know about the woods is southern Iowa woods. I'm no city kid but I haven't done a lot of survival/E&E stuff. I would like to learn but I wouldn't want to try and get into a class that's deeper water than I can tread.

This is good. I live in West GA and sounds like it will be a 4-6 hr drive for me.
Sign me up!!!

I'm there. I love LA. Had some good friends that lived in Andalusia.

Moose

Moose, you will freakin love this place. Patrick and I feel in love with it and didn't want to come home.

Is this the sort of class wherein you have to have some basic skills or can a relative newbie come and not end up gator food? Most I know about the woods is southern Iowa woods. I'm no city kid but I haven't done a lot of survival/E&E stuff. I would like to learn but I wouldn't want to try and get into a class that's deeper water than I can tread.

I'm curios about this too. I am by no means unfamiliar with the out of doors, but my technical situational skills may be somewhat novice. Thanks.

Any skill level will be ok but whiners will die.

Moose, you will freakin love this place. Patrick and I feel in love with it and didn't want to come home.

Hell yeah. It looks like my kinda swamp. Do the leeches wear lipstick? Cause last one I got, well, I would have liked it to at least look feminine.

Moose

Hell yeah. It looks like my kinda swamp. Do the leeches wear lipstick? Cause last one I got, well, I would have liked it to at least look feminine.

Moose

Big leeches and they are indeed female. They will be stuck to your pecker within 20 feet of being in the swamp

Big leeches and they are indeed female. They will be stuck to your pecker within 20 feet of being in the swamp

Yup, sounds like the same ones I delt with last time. Oh well, at least I'll be gettin' some action.:foot:

Moose

I would love a sort of swamp 101 course. I know nothing of those conditions but would love to learn.

I would love a sort of swamp 101 course. I know nothing of those conditions but would love to learn.

Pretty simple really, boil your water, and if it walks, crawls, slithers, or climbs, it will injure you. Best just kill it from afar, and eat it. Swamps are a great place for survival. Tons of food and water, but you can dehydrate easy during the day, and freeze to death at night.

Damn, I can't wait for this course to open up.

Moose

I seriously want to go to this course. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more details. I'm up in DE but will travel. Great idea, fellas!

You will do fine. It's all mindset. Swamp is the easiest place in the world to survive if you don't let it get to you.

Back