ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

My wife happend to be home when it happened. She was spraying my damn feet in my socks and sandals while I was holding her to rinse her off. 🤬

Better you than me washing that curly mop! But I did get something recently that's amazing for bath time - it's a thing that crews on the hose from a diverter in the shoer, has a couple settings on it and a reservoir for shampoo that automatically dispenses it - Man, should have got one a long time ago, what an amazing addition - after you take some needle nose pliers and pull the water restrictor out of it - works great with little soft rubber tips that work down into the fur. I think a must for you Tentex!

Couple months ago I washed Summer in the afternoon - Wife comes home in the evening, lets her out, goes and rolls in fresh racoon shit, smeary green stuff - She was squeaky clean that day. Took her back out to it, let he smell it - turned her nose up- She put 2 and 2 together... she HATES the tub, but she surrenders now and goes in because it's happening, oh hell yes, it is happening.

I laugh because I know man, Summer totally screwed up dinner reservations one time, pissed me off...

IMG_0706.jpegIMG_0692.jpegIMG_0694.jpegIMG_0703.jpeg72497141875__40F0C68C-F693-47E8-B8D1-8AEC9758E374.jpeg

Brought the sidekick to work for office / clinical / charting day. Rewarded with a break in the rain and a trip to the local state park ( yes , we have a few patches of land that aren’t cement out here 😂 ).

Last edited:
IMG_3006.jpeg
Gabriel.
EOW: 12-22-2023

Courageous to the end.

There are no words to express the depth of my sadness.

This will be the first Christmas in 26 years that I have not shared it with a dog, a Rottweiler.

I’m heartbroken, mentally and physically depleted.

Christmas will not be coming for me this year. There will be gifts, there will be wonderful time spent with family. But there will be no Christmas.

dogboye, I am truly sorry to read about your Gabriel ; he was a fine looking Rottie. My boy Bear is already seven and my best bud, and I dread the day when he leaves me. I hope that you will find another Rottweiler pup to eventually fill Gabriel's place, as Rottweilers are indeed special. I wish you the best Christmas possible considering the circumstances.

Back