ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

IMG_0799.jpegIMG_0801.jpegIMG_0800.jpeg
First pic says: I'm done, toast...F'it .... scratch my ass or FO
Second pic - "I'm on point cherry, some sketchy possibilities I'm scoping. Watch and learn maybe you won't bleed all over me today"... you do live in a war zone bruh! ... 😁
War zone , actually, kind of, yes 😂. I work in one. I don’t bring the sidekick to work on field days ( or anything I care about for that matter ).

IMG_0741.jpegIMG_0742.jpeg

I make sure goofball gets his feet in grass, or sand, or dirt daily though. I wouldn’t let anyone or anything harm that pupper.

View attachment 2439032
Home after 7 days on the road with last 2 camping . This dude is a homebody . Couch and bed is what he likes
My Gabe was always that way. He’d go anywhere with me, do just about anything… but you could tell when we got home, even though he liked the adventures, he was glad they were over… for a little while. Man… I miss that guy.

You're pic Jetlau reminded me of one a buddy just sent me. his GF has a long hair Cocker Spaniel and he just adopted a Saluki from a shelter that rescued her from a terrible situation. The two of them have become besties. I posted it for some friends and one of my aunts said "More balls and bellies" HAHA! My Summer does this upside down stuff when it's warm, not in winter.

KatieNCookie.jpg

Day cruise? ... wow... that's one hell of a day cruise. You have some beautiful stuff to see. Looks a wee big chill. but wow, amazing. where's the jaw on the floor emoji? ... This one is deserving. Thnx for the eye candy! and again, what a doll of a furball. Those stump pics - adorable -

Day cruise? ... wow... that's one hell of a day cruise. You have some beautiful stuff to see. Looks a wee big chill. but wow, amazing. where's the jaw on the floor emoji? ... This one is deserving. Thnx for the eye candy! and again, what a doll of a furball. Those stump pics - adorable -
Thanks man. It is some pretty nice territory on the Navajo Reservation. 👍

Went on a nice day drive to Canyon De Shelly today.

View attachment 2440109View attachment 2440110View attachment 2440112View attachment 2440113

And then came back through Wheatfields Lake area a well renowned Bigfoot area. :)

View attachment 2440114

View attachment 2440115View attachment 2440117

Come on Dad it's cold out!

View attachment 2440118

Paiz enjoying the ride home.

View attachment 2440125View attachment 2440126
Gosh, I'd LOVE to see that part of the Country. Thanks for the pics 🙏 - they're fantastic!

Gosh, I'd LOVE to see that part of the Country. Thanks for the pics 🙏 - they're fantastic!
You betcha! It's pretty out here and there are differences of landscape from one part of it to another. The NW side of the state has quite a bit of Mesa's which have a really unique glow look right before sunset. Ole Smoky the Bear is from Capitan, NM and Hilton got his start out here outside of Socorro, NM. It's now a small restaurant called the Buckhorn and they are known for a mean green chile cheeseburger!

pty3ZQw.jpg

kSqyS3f.jpg

RPDXjNW.jpg

Last edited:
Back