ALL NEW Busse Pets Thread

View attachment 2433318
Gabriel.
EOW: 12-22-2023

Courageous to the end.

There are no words to express the depth of my sadness.

This will be the first Christmas in 26 years that I have not shared it with a dog, a Rottweiler.

I’m heartbroken, mentally and physically depleted.

Christmas will not be coming for me this year. There will be gifts, there will be wonderful time spent with family. But there will be no Christmas.

Tears in my eyes, so sorry. :(

He will be waiting for you.

dogboye dogboye - I don’t even know what to say. There is something about dogs that makes life so much better. You gave your pup a long and happy run man. I lost my boy to the same shit 06/22/22 - I still break down and cry about 5 days a week, or whenever I see a red nose. Hang in there man. Positive thoughts with you and yours.

Thanks luethge luethge and ironwagon ironwagon . Sorry to hear about your pup, luethge luethge . Cancer is nasty stuff.
Sorry, all, for kinda high jacking the thread because of my loss. But it was pretty raw when I posted that, and I just felt like I HAD to put some kind of memorial, somewhere, for him. Thanks for all the kind words and the understanding.
I will be keeping the memories close. I’m going to get my daughter a custom pendant with his paw print on it. It is laser engraved from a digital photo of his paw. And I plan to get myself a key chain with a custom print of his nose, with the same technology. Amazing what technology can do nowadays.

Thanks luethge luethge and ironwagon ironwagon . Sorry to hear about your pup, luethge luethge . Cancer is nasty stuff.
Sorry, all, for kinda high jacking the thread because of my loss. But it was pretty raw when I posted that, and I just felt like I HAD to put some kind of memorial, somewhere, for him. Thanks for all the kind words and the understanding.
I will be keeping the memories close. I’m going to get my daughter a custom pendant with his paw print on it. It is laser engraved from a digital photo of his paw. And I plan to get myself a key chain with a custom print of his nose, with the same technology. Amazing what technology can do nowadays.
We been there man, totally get you. It rips your guts out~It never feels better, it's not supposed to.

Letty patiently waiting while I get some gas in the truck.

View attachment 2438918

Oh my goodness - You've got to be kidding me man - What you doing, out cruising for chicks? Is that a crew cab? You'll fill it up and they'll be cool with it. If you don't go "Awwwweee" seeing that? you're an alien... My Trail Scalpel would be perfect for he/him-she/her :D

Dude... more pics of this chic magnet...Too cute.

I'm a happily married man. That's lil Letty and she's almost 3 years old come this February. It's a Tacoma crew cab and I'm the second owner and it has 285k miles and still going strong.
She's been on her before and I'll continue to keep posting some pics of her. ;)

Last edited:
I'm a happily married man. That's lil Letty and she's almost 3 years old come this February. It's a Tacoma crew cab and I'm the second owner and it has 285k miles and still going strong.
She's been on her before and I'll continue to keep posting some pics if her. ;)
I don't know how I missed her, or this pic just screamed at me. What a doll!
Hey, I knew a dude who seriously took his dog everywhere with him. He was a good looking single guy looked like a surfer model - He said, if my dog doesn't like a chic, I don't go out with her HAHA! Personally I think he was a wee bit off the diving board, but he was a cool dude. He would come in to repair ammonia pumps for me, a specialized millwright kind of dude. Always had his dog in a custom seat in his truck. He stopped by once to say high in his vette, dog had a bed high enough to see outside, wearing sunglasses. Shame we didn't have cellphones with cameras back then. But then, it's really good we didn't have cameras in our pockets back then. Real good.

She goes most every with us and it makes the other ones jealous. She's pretty well behaved, especially of I'm holding her on my arm. Funny thing is I'm left handed and when my wife goes to hold her she has to hold her on her left arm and if not Letty is not comfortable.
Yep, she's a Daddy's girl's. 😁

Back