• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

bladeblade said:
. . .as if it is anyones buisness besides Mine and Joes.

As massive as the "knife" community is ~ ~ ~ we are a close knit group. :D

Especially when people, within the community, play Johnny F*ck Around with others in said community. :D

If YOU would have taken care of business ~ YOU wouldn't be in this situation.

Act like a POS ~ expect to be treated like a POS! ;)

Ya POS!

lol,

now wolfman, did your mother teach you to cuss like that, sure hope i can have a mouth like that someday..lol

i wondered how long it would take for those who never had any dealings EVER with me to run there mouths.. not long it looks like.

As far as JOES mail is concerned,,,, is that your Buisness " Wolfman"?

or do you always interject your Fowl mouth where its not concerned?

cant wait for the next Vulgar Post, but its what is expected on bladeforums i guess.

Last time i looked " WOLFMAN" i dont answer to you or anyone else on BLADEFORUMS,,,, i think it will be kept that way.

Sense you and Others have such a dislike for me, here is an idea, how bout minding your own buisness .

Do i expect that to happen? No. Do i care? No

Allan

and Mr, GIG or whatever you call yourself, you must be related to mr " wolfman" i see your use of Vulgarity is about the same.

as i said before Mr Giggy, i really do not care what you think of me,, or what anyone else thinks of me,,,,,, like i told WOLFY,,, never had any dealing with you,,, and yet again,,,, another Non customer EVER, rears his Vulgar mouthed head..... simply amazing.

allan

Alan
That is fine..will make my own.
Since initially it looked like things were starting to turn around for U...
Honestly wanted to get on the bandwagon and put in a good word for you to try and help out. Just had to deliver as promised and I would have stood behind you.
Don't really care at this point if you believe me or not.
It was an honest attempt that turned out to be a waste of time.
Never again:D

Alan, My Mom taught me alot, especially to live a life of CREDIBILITY and INTEGRITY.

Your Momma forgot to teach you those traits.

I would rather have a foul mouth and be a man of my word than have a mouth like yours that spews more BULLSHIIT than a freaking Cow's buttocks!!!

Hey Joe, hopefully when you receive this payment it will be back up to the $100.00 that was originally being sent, and not another $25.00 payment like last time.

bladeblade said:
and Mr, GIG. . . . .

That's right, it's Mr. to you !

bladeblade said:
. . . .you must be related to mr " wolfman". . . .

:D

And not such a bad thing. Better than being related to your thievin' asss ! ;)

bladeblade said:
. . . .never had any dealing with you,,, and yet again,,,, another Non customer EVER. . . . .

There is a reason that I've never contemplated a transaction with you.

I prefer to deal with makers that deliver.

So, consider yourself lucky. If you would have pulled your thief act with me, you would be "attempting" to make knives with one hand ! ;)

wowwwwzers,,,,,,,,, such a tough guy,,,,,,,,, :rolleyes:

Allan

bladeblade said:
such a tough guy

To the point that you wouldn't want to step into such an extreme world ! ;)

Hide in your lying, thieving shadows, you POS ! It will eventually catch up with you ! ;)

lol,

i dont need to step anywhere,,, im easy to find , Tough Guy.

and this will be my last post on bladeforums i think, i have much better things to do than play tag with Keyboard commandos,,,,,lol

you all have a good day,,, im off to hide in the shadows,,,,,,,,muahahahhaha

Allan

Does the much better to do include paying Joe Chen in full?

How about sending what you agreed to?

It certainly isn't delivering Knives and goods, you SUCK at that!!!

I know, I know!!! It's calling your daughter........................:rolleyes:

i have much better things to do than play tag with Keyboard commandos

Probably better a keyboard commando than a crook, dont ya think Allen or Alan or Allan (or however you are spelling it these days)? Oh wait, its Preacher Blade isnt it? Are you still a Preacher Allen?

sak_collector said:
Probably better a keyboard commando than a crook, dont ya think Allen or Alan or Allan (or however you are spelling it these days)? Oh wait, its Preacher Blade isnt it? Are you still a Preacher Allen?

Hey, don't forget that it is actually Scott.

Allan, I have a feeling that Gig can back his words up with actions. He is definitely not a keyboard commando.

Hi keith,
Thanks for asking. The answer is NO, have not received it.

Joe

How can people still speak well of Blade, it never continues to amaze me what people are willing to ignore as long as it doesn't happen directly to them.

-Cliff

Cliff Stamp said:
How can people still speak well of Blade, it never continues to amaze me what people are willing to ignore as long as it doesn't happen directly to them.

-Cliff

I've seen some people reason that if they don't order a knife from Allan then he won't be making any money so that he can pay off his old debts. Since I don't see Allan making much of an effort to pay off his old debts, I don't think that argument holds any water. What I think it is is that Allan makes very good, inexpensive knives, and some people are willing to overlook the ethical problems as long as it's not them that is getting screwed over. Of course, there are going to be quite a few people purchasing from Allan that don't even know of his past indiscretions.

Guys, guys relax it's only been 12 days!!

The Alan Blade calendar is quite different than ours. Twelve days is equal to the number of full moons in a 1,000 year period divided by 2.

When Alan tells his family he will be out for exactly an hour they know it will be a loooooong time before HIS hour expires.

A man is only as good as his word, what does that make Alan?

My Grandson wants a knife from Alan. I have NO grandkids and won't for several years.

Better get him to order it now!!!!:D

Back