Almost Ready To Ship 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selfishly, I love seeing this because I see what's next on the order list and I'm really interested to see the "how it's made - Featuring John :)?" thread of the Michigan utility.

That EWOK is pretty. I would complement the Kephart but I felt I should spread the love around a little ;). Someone's gonna be happy with those.
I’ll be starting the Michigan Utility next Monday, I need to get over my head cold by staying in the house.

I’ll be starting the Michigan Utility next Monday, I need to get over my head cold by staying in the house.

No need to rush for me, I was expecting them later in the month so it was a very pleasant surprise to see them coming up. I hadn't been paying attention to your list since I've been working on other stuff. Got to get the 2 for April finished up for you.

Hope you get better soon. I'm sure the puppy dogs don't mind snuggling up with you as you rest up, they seem to be good for that.

I was worried that since we couldn’t make a sheath for the MUK until it was done that I wouldn’t be able to ship it until sometime next week. Thanks to my brother Bob, I took him the knife yesterday, and he delivered the sheath this morning. Knife just shipped!

That is super cool! I owe him a beer or beverage of his choosing for the speedy turnaround.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back