And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Dead

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
Did you say girls!!!What do they look like ole buddy??
jim

Check out the: Outdoor Club site for a few good pics. We have quite a few really good lookers in the club this year.:D And I'll take some good pics just for you Jim.;)

DANG! I just notested a very nice Red head that just entered the computer lab. Man is she perty.

Recently discovered on the top of the mountain where Moses received the 10 commandments was a third tablet with an additional 5 commandments which were previously unknown. One of the new 5 prohibits saints ( including putative or former ones ) from associating with redheads on pain of immediate multiple lightining strikes ( aka the crispy critter commandment ).

And BTW Tsimi, I noticed Monday that Uncle still had ( past tense ) a few Durbas left from the bottm of the box. Nyah, nyah, nyah, you'll never find out from me!!!!!

Unc also had a Silver Royal Dhankuta blem that is now setting up/curing next to my computer. A little smoothing after curing and you'll never spot the fixed blemish. And I really should be ashamed of myself for grabbing it at the price he offered.

As Gomer Pyle used to say, "Shame, shame, shame..." Tsimi.

REDHEAD!! :D :D
jim

Am in a computer class this evening and there is a really cute Stawberry Blond siting next to me:). To bad she is already married.:(

And BTW Tsimi, I noticed Monday that Uncle still had ( past tense ) a few Durbas left from the bottm of the box. Nyah, nyah, nyah, you'll never find out from me!!!!!

So that's why I've felt some Durba's calling out.:p

Rusty,
Those rules don't apply to me!! I have been defrocked by a redhead(or maybe she was blond)no matter .I've been corrupted!yippee!!:D As for the Durbas, nice try,I know better,his flag was"acquired"!! As for the Royal D,agussed up 12"RIGHT??Not my style!! Royal D huh! Reminds me of what Gen. Patton thought of pearl handled grips!If the shoe fits,Rus, you & pAXTON ARE ON THE rAGING dUCKS LIST! poodle,Pappy,Maui ain't far behind & wild you are saved by your ....ahhh... associates!!
jim :D

'Ya know Tsimi, I try and be nice to you even AFTER you were defrocked and excommunicated from the BrotherHood for crimes of unethical practice and moral turpitude. 'Look at what I get for my kindness ...unmitigated grief from you.
That's it Tsimi! Your TOAST! You hear me talking to you son? ...Toast! Not a d@m# bagel, not a blueberry muffin ...T-O-A-S-T! Before I'm finished with you, your co-workers will be placing jars of strawberry preserves on your desk as an obligatory gesture of sympathy!
:D:p:D

PATOOY!BRING IT ON you moth,eaten, brain fried,mangy FURBALL! & BRING LOTSA,LOTSA HELP!!Me & my Kucks are justa itchen to make a scruffy floormat to wipe my webbed footsies on!:barf:(have to spray it with BLEACH first!
jim

Did you say girls!!!What do they look like ole buddy??
jim

These girls have two legs Tsimi, as well as two ears, two eyes, etc. You'd have to win them over w/ your charm (cough, cough), wit and charisma.

However, there is hope for you. MauiRob can fill you in on the details.:D

I can fill you in too, but a Durba from the endless caverns would go a long way, besides doesn't everybody need to give something to their evil twin once in a while?:cool:

Originally posted by BillTheCat
.... your co-workers will be placing jars of strawberry preserves on your desk as an obligatory gesture of sympathy! :D:p:D

That's better than the multiple gallon air-wick containers of maxi-pine fragrance to cover the odor of Rover taco aftermath that adorn the entire office complex as it now stands. Some folks blame it on lactose intolerance.... but here the answer is more simple and sinister.
As the Patron Saint of Dog Tacos, Tsimi has a reputation to uphold. Downwind if everyone is lucky.

Here kitty,kitty!Koz, glad you N2,& Berk are on my side!!hee!By the way poodle(aka Mutt,Semper,soon to be changed to wimper)just got a M43,with horn handles,never had a horn handle M43,this one may even be equal to my Durba,oh yeah don't think Bill is betting anymore soon!Bwaaaa!
jim:p

The Phantom thread may be dead, but it appears to have been been reincarnated here in this thread to judge from the insults. Some of the invective is just as inventive, too. Some might even call it poetic.

That is, to those of us fortunate enough to posess copies of the "Ballad of Esquimo Nell" and others of it's like that have been passed along secretly and escaped the censors, that is. I have an apocryphal copy of such poetry hidden somewhere published under the title "Locker Room Ballads".

...Oh, just fine Rusty! Now I have to go and look up another literary work I should already possess knowledge of. I hate it when you do that! (thats a disguised compliment ;))
I remain the Village Idiot and Troll in residency -Pax

Theyrre Baaaack! And so am i. Choose the correct answer. Tsimi! No peeking at the answer!

Old forumites never die, they just:
A. become post-posters.
B. Net the Ether.
C. get pixeled off.

He hee heh....K3ITH

Forget it Tac Eht Llib. Apocryphal and Esoteric literature is by it's very definition hidden and not available to the likes of you.

Ah, to think back to dear old high school senior lit, and reading Shakespeare in the unbowlderized version ( and the rest of the class thought the updated phraseology was to make it easier instead of to hide the dirty-off-color-barnyard middle english jokes ) and slipping a quick look at my copy of "Shakespeare's Bawdy", a guide to what it really had said.

And even the clueless teacher wondering why I was snorting, and coughing like there was something funny in the dead dusty classics. Even as that old black ram was tupping Tsimi's clean white ewe.

Oh, nevermind! Allright, make that Tsimi's putatively clean white ewe. ( OK, ok, so when it got back from the sheepdip it was a redhead. Enough is enough already! )

Oh, hors... er, make that sheepfeathers.

Oops, past time for my medications. Nighty nite.

Here kitty,kitty!Koz, glad you N2,& Berk are on my side!!hee!By the way poodle(aka Mutt,Semper,soon to be changed to wimper)just got a M43,with horn handles,never had a horn handle M43,this one may even be equal to my Durba,oh yeah don't think Bill is betting anymore soon!Bwaaaa!
jim:p

Sorry Tsimi,...busy with a nice little number that has the curves in the right places and is hard and soft where it counts...
;) :p :D ...what was that you said?

Originally posted by Rusty
The Phantom thread may be dead, but it appears to have been reincarnated ...(snip)

Which Spark will most likely end up having to lock down due to the problems with the server if this keeps growing ad infinitum. The server can't handle the current volume which is why some features and threads were removed.

(Oh, I'm still looking for my royalty checks but haven't been able to find 'em. Imagine that. :rolleyes: )

Back