And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Dead

(Oh, I'm still looking for my royalty checks but haven't been able to find 'em. Imagine that. :rolleyes: )

The checks are in the mail.....really...
they should have been there by now :p

Thanks, Wal, you are a true patron of the arts. You know we "artistes" (b.s. and otherwise) need financial support since the government cutbacks. ;)

And with us checking out caves belonging to some of Tsimi's greatest foes of late, there's hardly time to "compose" anymore.

So, won't you open up your wallets and make a generous donation to the:

United Phantom College Fund
"Because A Knife Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
........By the way ....Semper....just got a M43,with horn handles,never had a horn handle M43,this one may even be equal to my Durba,.......jim:p (all Duck rantings removed from this post leaving only the remnants of what was intelligible)

M43!? What, Where, How?? I didn't seen no Unnca Bill post on one? Naw, Me thinks the Duck is hallucinating again. Too damp in that Florida cave, softens his pea brain. The result of too many K's (as in thousands!), one legged girls and BillTheCat paranoia. HEE! :p

gotcha.jpg

PRETTY IN PINK

roach.jpg

Fluffy should have been back from the Bo Peep beauty parlor by now! What's taking so long? Yoo hoo, my little strawberry, where are ewe? I can hear your bell somewhere...

Hee hee hee :D :D :D

Dyspeptic epicurious epic,
Menagerie, trashy tragedy,
Raggedy edge and khukuri,
Outdated pixellated distillates.
Oh, you know. It's like that sometimes.

Keith

Well,well Blues is back(the gang is all here)! Blues,what a con!!YOU,looking for a handout!!Guys this is the guy that corrupted me with knives,I reverted to being a ,nice,harmless,old man at the Guild show,THEN,HE SHOWS UP!! Blues,caused me to buy more knives, he caused me to go broke!He even stole a knife from me!! That's right he stole it(yeah,right)!!Took me to a maker's table,left me there,when he came back,saw I was looking at "one" special knife,"HE BOUGHT IT"!!Sniff!(ahhh I'm sooo convencing)The man is evil,I was soooo depressed,that's when the Redhead got me,defenceless!!(then I lost my halo) It was all Blues fault,any K's I get,"blame Blues"!!:rolleyes:Now you all can apologise & show me some sympathy!!:( I need "one" more special K!
jim
ps-Gotta add,ANYBODY that believes Blues "stole" anything is "NUTS"!!
Blues,is so honest it's depressing

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
Well,well Blues is back(the gang is all here)!

To paraphrase Mark Twain:

Rumors of my return are greatly exaggerated.

Rumors of my waistline are greatly exagerated...:confused:

:D ;) :p

As with the original "Phantom" thread, the "Dead" thread is consistently beyond prediction as to what's coming next.:confused:

Gotta add,ANYBODY that believes Blues "stole" anything is "NUTS"!!
Blues,is so honest it's depressing

To modify and reply:

Gotta add,ANYBODY that believes anyting Tsimi says is "NUTS"!! His halo is tarnished, you can only jump thru hoops, golden or not. Bwahaahaaa! Take it autside, god-boy!

K3ITH

Back