Antigravity puzzle solved 50 years ago

Josh Unit,

I dont know what to make of those guys, but I do know that the Adamski photos match the TT Brown prototype design from the 1950s.
That was not well known research, so either he actually saw a flying prototype, he somehow saw the smaller brown test models, or the Brown model was a copy of an actual visitor model.

I dont know.

I think it is possible that sometimes the visitors do try to tell us things and when we try to communicate those ideas, they come out garbled or interpreted.

Like I said, I just dont know.

Sharks_Edge said:
The tables of know quantum particles is growing with more and more atom smashing experiments. Based on the existence of these particles and our understanding of how they fit into the atomic structure is still a unknown, remember the elusive nutrino.
For what my opinion's worth, I suspect collider experiments will continue to find particles at every energy scale. My research revolves around a six dimensional model of the universe. Various mathematical complications ensue which cause everything we know about to be confined to a 4D slice of the larger 6D spacetime. One of the quirks that comes out of models like these is that while you tune the parameters to produce 4D masses for the usual zoo of particles that are compatible with experiment, they are only the lowest eigenvalues that correspond to solutions of the 6D equations.

In other words, particles exist in 6D spacetime, and cast many "shadows" onto the 4D cave wall. Other "excitations" are possible, though unlikely to be realized in our universe for very long time intervals. String theory makes predictions that are similar in effect, though for different technical reasons.

Another basic concept is the folding of time to achieve an effect of moving over distance like folding a piece of paper to get from one edge to another.
Like Madeline L'Engel's (sp?) novel, A Wrinkle in Time? A fabulous novel. Wormholes and spacetime "wrinkles" and other exotica should keep the sci fi writers busy for a long, long time -- and more power to them, I love good sci fi!

Boy I can't wait for LIGO to come online in a big way... gr predicts gravity waves, but that haven't been detected yet. Another big test for Albert's big theory... I heard on the grapevine that a research group at Berkely are rolling out a SETI@home style screensaver for the data analysis from LIGO. sweeet!

Thank you Mike Kilo Niner for your feedback and further clarification of some of my statements.
You're very welcome. In case it hasn't become obvious from my earlier posts, I think physics is pretty cool. And it's always more fun to talk shop without having to work through all the equations... :)

Cheers,
Jon

sweet said:
While I was in Germany, on the way up to Camp Lee and O.P Tennessee by WollBach, there is a hill that if you put your car in neutral it will roll up hill and not down...at that time I owned a 1980 323i BMW and I dont know how many times we would we sit in that car put it in neutral, feel and see it slowly roll up the hill
headscratch.gif
There's this roadside attraction outside of Santa Cruz, CA called the "Mystery Spot." Basically there's a huge underground deposit of magentite that causes metal spheres to roll uphill and other weird, magenetic phenomena. My wife did her undergrads at UCSC and has literally "Been there, done that, brought home the t-shirt."

Could be something similar, I imagine.

Mike Kilo Niner said:
There's this roadside attraction outside of Santa Cruz, CA called the "Mystery Spot." Basically there's a huge underground deposit of magentite that causes metal spheres to roll uphill and other weird, magenetic phenomena. My wife did her undergrads at UCSC and has literally "Been there, done that, brought home the t-shirt."

Could be something similar, I imagine.

There's also a spot in Oregon called the Oregon Vortex, which exhibits a wide range of spatial anomalies. I don't know if it's all a big optical illusion, but it was definitely interesting. Last I heard, it was for sale for two million dollars. If I had an extra two million laying around, I'd definitely buy it. It was odd enough to be considered downright spooky.

--Josh

Back