Antigravity puzzle solved 50 years ago

Some ****** people have been hiding this basic science we should have been allowed to use long ago.

Anyway, the word is out and the race is on.
Check out these proof positive demos:
antigravity kits

The US Government has been going at this for quite a while now at Area 51.

Tesla was probably the greatest scientific genius of the 20th Century. If Tesla was right, and he usually was, that method of lift and propulsion would be universal and would work in deep space as well as in Earth's 'gravity well'.

TT Brown patented a number of "electrokinetic devices" during the 50s.
these "fluid pumps" move a "medium" by means of "electrokinetic force."

I feel so stupid to think that flying saucers have been figured out and the designs just sitting there waiting for us to figure out what Lockheed probably knew in 1958!

good luck trying to get one of those to lift the battery/cell needed to sustain it in flight without a tether

I fail to see how any of those links are pertinent in any way.
They arent even scientific, it looks like pages torn from some old ripleys believe it or not book.

Can me have a modicum of seriousness here?

A high voltage electric field can move a charged capacitor?! Who knew?! :rolleyes:

It's a neat little desktop demonstration, but it's not demonstrating what these people claim it is. Electromagnetic couplings between charged particles are of order 10^27 (10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, aka "a lot") stronger than gravitational couplings. Moving a charged object in a strong electric field is old news: that's how CRT monitors, cyclotrons and a variety of commonplace technologies work.

There was a Russian physicist (can't recall his name) who claimed to have discovered a similar "coupling" between electric and gravitational fields. He had an amazing experiment that he wouldn't show to anybody else. He was interviewed by a Wired magazine writer who by admission didn't understand the physics involved. Then, when other physicists asked him how his experiment worked he freaked out and declared that "The Scientific Establishment" was persecuting him.

He finally entrusted the miraculous secret of antigravity to a Swedish graduate student (iirc), who was unable to reproduce the effect in the lab. The guy tried to publish his theory in a small, backwater journal and it was rejected by the reviewers -- he didn't consider alternate explanations before leaping to antigravity, and nobody was sure of his experimental controls since he wouldn't tell anybody. He has since dropped off the face of the Earth, claiming he will return with irrefutable evidence that even "The Scientific Establishment" will have to accept. :p

I am serious- please send some more info.

I saw a video clip of one of Hutchisons experiments and it looked pretty serious to me. The Coral Castle mystery has yet to be solved with conventional science. I keep an open mind and if somebody can debunk these guys convincingly I'll certainly listen.

"To know and to act are one."

I've been intrested in this too. The levitator is not new. I asked my dad about it who is a EE. It has been know for some time, control and lifting any kind of weight are the issues.
The other stuff is intresting sounding, especialy the Philadelphia Experiment stuff.
I have been to Coral Castle, it is amazing. The guy who built it never claimed any special secret knowlege. But so far no one has been able to replicate it.
I would be intrested in maintaining this thread either here or by email if it takes up too much of UB's bandwidth. Any takers?

Look for a book called "The Hunt for Zero Point". The authors name is Nick Cook and he is the/an? aviation editor for Janes Defense Weekly.

Very interesting read with information on T.T. Brown, Hutchison and, I believe, the russian scientist mentioned by Mike Kilo Niner. His name is Evgeny Podkletnov.

Interesting subject. :)

My dad was not a magician by any means, but he used to be able to do this: he would set up a regular folding leg card table, place both his hands palm down in the center and lift it right up off the floor until his arms were straight out. It was in the middle of the room, no wires, string, adhesive or anything but his bare hands. When we asked him how he did it, he would just say it had to do with the body and magnetism.

He told a story of when he worked in the steel mills in Pittsburg. There was an office area with walls but no roof in the mill floor area. He got a couple of buddies and went in there at lunch time. He had one sit in a chair and had the other stand at the side with just the tips of his fingers touching the thigh of the guy in the chair. He placed his finger tips on the other thigh and told his buddie on the other side to lift when he said so. Dad said it created a huge stir because people out on the floor saw this guy that had been in the chair fly up high enough to be seen by everyone over the tops of the office walls which were around ten feet high. He never would explain just how he did it except to repeat it had to do with the magnetism.

I used to have a roomate from Hawaii who was a black belt in Aikido. He could do the same thing with a card table. Also, he could create such a strong connection with the earth he could not be moved no matter how many guys we had trying.

Now this is not "hard science", but is none the less truthful, with numerous astounded witnesses.

"To know and to act are one."

Bigun said:
Evgeny Podkletnov.
Yeah, that sounds familiar. Quack, imo.

I study oddball theories of gravity for a living, and the problems with general relativity aren't in the weak field limit, as would be implied by his experiments. It's deviations from gr in strong-field scenarios (colliding neutron stars, black hole collapse, etc.) that will provide insight into unifying gravity and the electroweak/strong field.

The abstract for this paper published in the Journal of the American Institute of Aviation and Astronautics seems to discredit the "anit-gravity" interpretation of the Biefield-Brown effect. (my bold)

Abstract:
With its theoretical origins dating back to the early 1920s, the Biefeld-Brown effect was believed to be responsible for the generation of thrust in capacitor configurations exposed to high voltage. This thrust was claimed to be unrelated to corona wind phenomena and to exist in vacuum. These claims, although only published in patents, survived until recent publications for very advanced propulsion concepts. Brown's and similar work, as well as credible theoretical and experimental studies relating to the Biefeld-Brown effect, are reviewed. Moreover, an experiment was carried out to investigate any thrust not related to corona discharges. No thrust was detected within the accuracy of the experimental setup. This puts new boundaries on any anomalous Biefeld-Brown force. Measurements indicate that such anomalous force must be at least five orders of magnitude below corona wind phenomena and must have at least a two orders of magnitude higher power-to-thrust ratio compared to traditional electric propulsion thrusters. Hence, even if the effect exists, it would not be attractive for space propulsion. The obtained results suggest that corona wind effects were misinterpreted as a connection between gravity and electromagnetism.

NASA has been forced to create a standard reply for questions on this topic. It is posted elsewhere on the same website previously linked.

--Sorry--

DIJ,

I'm interested, but admittedly skeptical.

I feel that although it would be comforting, and mathematically almost a certainty, that there is other sentient life out there, I'm not sure that it's been here.

Share with us.

Danny, I've read about lifters before. Interesting stuff, though I have to agree with SethMurdoc that I kinda doubt such a lightweight structure will be able to carry its own power supply. I'd be very interested in any additonal info you have.

--Josh

a guy told me the key to antigravity machines: Ya take a cat, and a piece of buttered toast. Tie the toast to the back of the cat, buttered side towards the cat. Drop the assemblage, and voila! Hover cat, with a side of toast.

Since the cat will only land on its feet when dropped, and dropped toast always lands butter side down on the floor...:D:D:D

Keith

The reason I am excited about these trials is because the properties of such a vehicle match the descriptions of UFOs already seen over the millennia.

High voltage and copper account for the blue smoke seen more than once in "damaged" caft.

The "ARV" described by a Defense dept person at a UFO disclosure session with the congress matches the design of TT Browns last known theoretical designs.

The wobbling during a hover, massive weight , many other things match up.

Firkin,
I dont suppose you would think of your post as pompous or arrogant, would you?

Back