Any Spooky Halloween Knives This Year?

Chronovore

Gold Member
I was very sad to miss out on a Halloween-themed knife a year or two ago. I remember talk of doing it again but this was a while ago. Will there be any Halloween-themed knives this year? If so, how do we actually get them?

I love the little bat logo. When do these drop?
Here is the update! The production is almost finished! Positively say, a few days later! But the serious delays in shipping might not meet Halloween as schedule. 😭 Should we consider the Pre-order option?

I also want to know when those Halloween sheepdogs will drop! Hopefully soon, we’re already halfway through the month haha
The production will be finished up in few days. You could check out the dealer's Instagram, Reylight_lan, and inquire whether it is able to be preordered. Happy Halloween in advance😊 They are spooky scary slicey!

Here is the update! The production is almost finished! Positively say, a few days later! But the serious delays in shipping might not meet Halloween as schedule. 😭 Should we consider the Pre-order option?

It's okay if we don't get them in time for this Halloween. I think everyone understands delays in the current environment and this isn't even that bad. (Spyderco is way behind on their announced models.) These will still be fun and then we'll have them as a general Autumn knife next year.

Pre-order would be fine. Just let us know so we don't miss out. I was super sad to have missed the last one. (I didn't have Instagram.) I think it was the Lieb and it looked amazing. This year's October uses a similar pattern, and I suppose being named "October" made it an easy choice.

Last edited:
It's okay if we don't get them in time for this Halloween. I think everyone understands delays in the current environment and this isn't even that bad. (Spyderco is way behind on their announced models.) These will still be fun and then we'll have them as a general Autumn knife next year.

Per-order would be fine. Just let us know so we don't miss out. I was super sad to have missed the last one. (I didn't have Instagram.) I think it was the Lieb and it looked amazing. This year's October uses a similar pattern, and I suppose being named "October" made it an easy choice.
Thank you for your understanding, sir! If you don't have Instagram, could you send an email to me at Marketing2@kizercutlery.com? I can send you an email as a reminder so that you would not miss out on this Halloween October. Thank you again!

Nope. Don’t have the ‘gram and not about to sign up. If you don’t know the ETA, guess I can go without. Enjoy.
Sorry, sir. When I get the ETA, I will post it here. Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Back