Are There Any Dogs Lurking on the Swamp Rat Forums???

Damn virus turned me into a dog on a leash lol. Just scored a 711 and haven't been able to hit the woods.

I’m trying to remember, but I feel like my first Busse kin was a DumpsterMutt.

That thing was already MEGA but a hybrid ground DM would be nice.

Even a JYD ;)

dJM3tA2.jpg

Arf!

Iirc, my first kin were a RMD LE, Rodent Solution, and 1311 off the Exchange. All from the same seller.

Now my Dogs are the 1311, 1111, and DS8. Also have a BB13 and B8 LE for some more res-c love.

Never been officially inducted as any of the kin-kritters, but I've been known to hang out at the dog pound and scrapyard occasionally. There's worse places and even worse company to associate with, that's for sure and for certain.

Regulator Handle > ALL other handles

Also Dan is ready to pour a fresh bowl of Kibble at the Yard, can't wait to check it out!

Arf!

Iirc, my first kin were a RMD LE, Rodent Solution, and 1311 off the Exchange. All from the same seller.

Now my Dogs are the 1311, 1111, and DS8. Also have a BB13 and B8 LE for some more res-c love.

At first I wasn't sure of the 1111 because it isn't as nimble as the Basic 11, but it is a BEAST!! Truck knife for sure...

At first I wasn't sure of the 1111 because it isn't as nimble as the Basic 11, but it is a BEAST!! Truck knife for sure...

Between the two I tend to favor the 1311 for extended use in a heavy-machete role, but the 1111 is no slouch by any means and can land some haymakers.

For whatever reason, those two are also both nice and thin behind the edge compared to the rest of my Busse & Kin. I've reprofiled or reground many others, but like the 11's just the way they came. :thumbsup:

Back