Are There Any Dogs Lurking on the Swamp Rat Forums???

I can finally give a Woof-Woof again! My first was a 1311, but I ended up selling it a couple of days after I got it. Yes regrets. I just got an Infi DS8 in the mail the other day. I was so enamored with it, I turned around and grabbed a Trash-1 off of the exchange yesterday. I can definitely envision more Res-C in my future. And Hogs. And Rats.
Get Some!

Get Some!
Got some! Not enough, though. I eyeballed that 311 of yours about 27 times, but then the Trash showed up. Love that Hammered Green coating on yours. If I didn’t need a Para 2 so badly, I’d still have jumped on that one. ;););)

Yep, same. At least they hold their/they're value pretty well.

Last edited:
Maggot, you are my spiritual animal. You should write a comprehensive field guide to Busse/kin collecting.

Haha, I'm happy to be of service. I actually think that I may have owned that exact knife before, or maybe it was Zombie Green... can't be sure it was too long ago (2012 or so).

I do miss the moss green, my first (maybe second) Scrap Yard was actually Scrapivore w/ Moss Green coating... hard to say for sure. I think number one was Military Overrun 511 which I sold like an idiot years ago, which still haunts me from time to time even to this day. No regrets, I just keep telling myself "I can be at peace with this"... seems to be working well enough.

Gotta say that might not be a bad idea writing a field guide... though I'm not sure I know enough. I've only been around since like 2011, history goes WAY back many decades before that.

I guess I've been a dog for quite a while too then, better post a pic in case anybody doubts it... here's my latest Scrap Yard. It's one I've always had eyes for, but never could bring myself to spend the kind of money they've brought over the years. Dogfather CG is an iconic blade for me, they are something to behold at .27" thick.

Last edited:
I can finally give a Woof-Woof again! My first was a 1311, but I ended up selling it a couple of days after I got it. Yes regrets. I just got an Infi DS8 in the mail the other day. I was so enamored with it, I turned around and grabbed a Trash-1 off of the exchange yesterday. I can definitely envision more Res-C in my future. And Hogs. And Rats.

Remember this:

Mudders

Back