Are There Any Dogs Lurking on the Swamp Rat Forums???

Doesn't that just happen naturally when someone discovers Busse & Kin GROUP?
Ag2Nc4y.jpg

Sold my 511, 711, and 911 a few yrs back; but I've still got my 1111, 1311, and Desert Dogfather.

I'm a BCG fan, and will happily drool over ANY blade offering from the Shop!!! :p :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like res C but sold off my last one, a 1311, because I haven't been able to use it as much with the corona craziness and someone else was looking for one. Kind of wish I still had the 311 which would better fit my knife needs lately, but I have been picking up a few more rats so I'm certainly not hurting for fancy new steel. I would love to see the mega swamp warden with some res-C, make it more comfortable for a portable destroyer of wood and steel.

For additional handle comfort you can dip the knife in Plasti-Dip, repeating a few times between drying. ;)

For additional handle comfort you can dip the knife in Plasti-Dip, repeating a few times between drying. ;)

I've heard plastidip doesn't stay in place well and durability is pretty bad. I've not tested this myself though and I haven't used it in such an application before.

I tried to join the scrapyard forum but it never sent me a confirmation email. Theres suppose to be something new coming out of the Scrapyard.

Plenty of Dogs.

I don't see many of the original Swamp Rats here though. A sad day when they let the Original Swamp Forum die a slow death.

I just realized the other day that the Res-C handles would work great on a kitchen/chef knife...
5dOngT4.jpg

eUlZCps.jpg

On top of that I know for a fact that 52100 is used pretty widely for custom chef/kitchen knives because of it's edge holding ability...

I think it's time for Dan to step up and put the vulnerable NICK in the rear view mirror for kitchen knives out of Wauseon!

Unless the Swamp crew decides to dust up the ole Res-C handles...

Nice lettuce knife !!!

I keep finding your Scrapper6 (I think it is) then forgetting it again....now you have moved out of Mexico we need to meet up !

I love my dogs I have but will always be a Rat lover first. My Trash-2 is my favorite and then the dog soldier 8 second. Also loved the street scrapper 4 also. And scrapped 5.

I can finally give a Woof-Woof again! My first was a 1311, but I ended up selling it a couple of days after I got it. Yes regrets. I just got an Infi DS8 in the mail the other day. I was so enamored with it, I turned around and grabbed a Trash-1 off of the exchange yesterday. I can definitely envision more Res-C in my future. And Hogs. And Rats.

Back