• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ARtsig1?

Artsig and Oliver Plomion are a pair of scumbags and will never be forgotten.
There isn't much lower a scumbag than one who steals from fellow collectors.

Oh yeah; Alan Blade, now that's a lowlife!!!!

A freebie for Art the Fart !

BTTTmovingservices3.jpg

So what exactly did Art do?

I had my own problem with him about two years ago, but it ended up getting worked out in the end

Billman said:
So what exactly did Art do?

I had my own problem with him about two years ago, but it ended up getting worked out in the end

Have you read the thread at all?:confused:

Ill save you the reading my friend, In a nutshell, He was caught passing himself off as Medical personel:confused: YUP turns out Art was giving OTHER MEN mamogram (I know, BUT its Art what can I tell ya) and prostate check-ups for free:eek: :yawn: and all from the back of an Old VW van:cool: quite the sad story indeed;) .....WELL thats what I heard anyhow:p...Others claim Art was the one who Gave JFK Jr. a "Purple Nurple" mid flight and CAUSED that whole tragic incident as well, now that Art has slithered away, we may never know for sure??? BUT seriously Oilman just read your sig line....would love to put that on a cheap ass T-Shirt and send that Arts way.

Keith Montgomery said:
In a nutshell, he ripped a bunch of people off.

Well, the problem I had with him (before he was known as a bad guy apparently) was that he sold me a knife and it was taking a really long time to get to me. Then I noticed that he sold it a second time to someone else, so I asked for my money back. He said he would try to pay me back when he could, etc.

:jerkit:

I take it that other people had similar problems?

Billman said:

your take is correct sir, and then some:mad: Others were not as fortunate as yourself. STILL glad all did work out for you:thumbup:

Billman said:
Well, the problem I had with him (before he was known as a bad guy apparently) was that he sold me a knife and it was taking a really long time to get to me. Then I noticed that he sold it a second time to someone else, so I asked for my money back. He said he would try to pay me back when he could, etc.

:jerkit:

That is the exact problem others have had with him. He has sold the same knife multiple times on many occasions. This last time he did it to quite a few people and then promised when he sold some land that he would pay everyone back. Turned out he was both a crook and a liar.

Artsig, Artsig, you stinky bag of scum
This thread will live, you scamming, thieving BUM!!!!

Back