Attention Beginner Knife Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting to have to wait a while till i could get some from Mark. You know the economy and everything.

Same here! I tell you what though, Im definiatly gonna be buying from mark when i get the chance!

my paypal also cleared i can't wait, now if only i could find some w2 to go with that nice wood.

hey another winnipeger didn't think i would see another on here lol.

there are a couple of us, my self Mungo Park and Benchmadeboy, but I am not sure if he is in winnipeg or not. So what are you making?

right now i'm doing a medium size hunter for myself and a small bowie that a friend wants to buy. how about you? are the people you mentioned makers or enthusiasts?

Is the offer still open? I am getting ready to attempt my first couple of knives, and would love to have some nice wood scales to start with.

Is the offer still open? I am getting ready to attempt my first couple of knives, and would love to have some nice wood scales to start with.

It is still going.

These are the ones that shipped today.
Jason Remillard
George Mason
Nigel Ayoung-Chee
Scott A. Roush
Chris Edwards
Rene Summerville
Fredrick Thomas

Have fun.

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this. I'm looking forward to seeing what you send. Your stuff comes highly recommended and I'm sure I'll be buying your premium goods soon.

Scott

Got my shipping confirmation today, Its always exciting when you get wood....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back