Attention Beginner Knife Makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Mark
fianlly got the wood. my PayPal shipping address is actually a friends that lives in another city . I keep forgetting to change it . But anyway the scales you sent are great. I already cut them or I would post a pic. I'll post a finished knife hopefully soon

Thanks again for you generosity

Chris

Got em, I really like that walnut! THANKS A MILLION! Once I get my 2 x 72 grinder here Ill use em... pics will come.

Sent out more today.

They went to:
Greg Penner
Scott Alperin
Jason Holden
James Palmer
Todd Murphy

Everybody got maple, walnut and lace redwood scales except for Todd. He ordered a lifetime supply of mixed scales.

I have one knife under my belt and three waiting for scales. Paypal has been sent.

Thank you so much for the generosity!

I got my wood and I should be getting some supplies from Tracy at USA Knifemaker Supply, hopefully now I will be able to work on my first real knife this week!

Today wood shipped to
Daniel Mowry
Robert Hopp
Chris Humiston
Christopher Vanco
I hope you guys like it.

Hey BS,

I'm working on a big old chopper/competition as my second Real knife. With 'forge' finished 3V.

I'm sending payment right now.

I don't need

I would love to get some blocks from you..I need one for a hidden tang WIP that is on this site and another set of scales if that is ok.

I will send you $5 pay pal with my screen name and address If thats ok.

Oh yeah.. I am a beginner made a few knives but nothing fancy and would jump at a chance to use some of your burl...

thank you
Andrew

I just got mine today, yesterday sucked but today wiped that away that is some real nice wood. That one piece of 40 year old redwood is a piece of natures art I almost want to polish it as it is and put it on display as is. Because of the shoulder news I got yesterday I am going put the scales I had cut for the WIP knife on hold and use some of this stuff on it and the second Bowie style is getting the Maple so you will see a knife or 2 before next year, thank you very much. Camera is at workso I will post pictures tomorrow

BS, do you still have more? I'm working on my first couple of knives and would love some scales! This is really nice of you!

I have more. Read further up the thread for how to pay shipping. I send out the wood once or twice a week.

BS you Rock! I've made a few knives but have always cord wrapped the handles. I just got my first order of good steel from Aldo and I'm learning to grind with the help of Fred's bubble jig.

I would love a pair of scales, they'll be my first. Pay pal sent!

Thank you,
Jason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back