Attn. All Smatchetorians! . . . Wanna Help Design The Busse Combat Smatchet?. . . Start Drinkin'!!!

This looks/sounds like it could be VERY similar to one of the double-edged designs from last year. Or year before? I think it might have been the one with the Kris style edges? Or am I dreaming? Crazy? The KrisP Bacon?

I had one of those and I really don't see them as being that similar other than handle and blade length, the blade is a totally different style. I really liked mine but ended up moving it a while ago when things got tight... wish I still had it though.

I had one of those and I really don't see them as being that similar other than handle and blade length, the blade is a totally different style. I really liked mine but ended up moving it a while ago when things got tight... wish I still had it though.
Mainly what I recall as a hollow edge with a flat-to-convex tip. I had one in order, but due to poor decisions, I found myself in the unfortunate circumstances of having to cancel my order for the KrisP. Anyway, it seemed to be a good tip design. I would be interested in this Smatchet (sp?).

Mainly what I recall as a hollow edge with a flat-to-convex tip. I had one in order, but due to poor decisions, I found myself in the unfortunate circumstances of having to cancel my order for the KrisP. Anyway, it seemed to be a good tip design. I would be interested in this Smatchet (sp?).

You are correct but it was a convex tip with hollow grind, from what I recall.

Bring the 11 inch blade 16 overall, last two pics looked great

and how is this going? Did you all do the prebuy credits from busse black friday?

Yes Jerry! Many moons ago i emailed you about making me a custom tactical barong. And number 17 is pretty much exactly what i described. Plz make it happen and i will buy it in a heart beat.. 1/4 thick.. 8 and half inch blade. Infi of course.. 2 and quarter wide maybe 2 and a half.. 5 and a half to 6 inch handle. Man its a thing of Beauty! I love it

No 8 with micarta handle scales would be great
Ok NVM, I saw it's from 2019 😭

Back