• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Atwood Tactical Whistles

You've got to be kidding me Steven! If it stays lost for much longer let me and I'll send you another.

Any pics to show relative size?

I am a full time LEO and think these would be great for directing traffic.

Here ya go Dennis: 1/2" diameter by 2.5" long.

whistle3.jpg

I just measured my Arc AAA, and these whistles appear to be about the same size, maybe 1/4" shorter. For some reason I was picturing them as being larger until I actually measured the Arc.
So....PayPal sent:p

Sproles said:
Peter-

Love the new look on your site. I just need to save some money and spend alittle with you. my list now has the prybaby, whistle and bug out bar...STOP IT! :grumpy:

David

Like he said,...'cept I need one of your awesome knives someday, too. But, the prybaby, bob and whistle for sure. Don't stop, you've got some brilliant ideas. :cool:

Just a note to say thanks to Peter. I ordered on Sunday morning, whistle shipped out Monday, and was here when the mail ran at 9:30a.m. Wednesday morning.
Very nice. Very :cool:

BTW, I measured the output on a hand held decibel meter and it registered 108. Don't know how accurate my meter is but the whistles are definitely loud regardless... :D

Still have a few left. When these are gone I don't know if we will make any more. So if anyone is on the fence this is your big chance........ :)

Heyyy....what happened to making some of the next run in Naval Brass?

Oh well. Do you still have one with an Opal in it? Thinking about getting one for a friend, and she's partial to opals.

Yes, I do have a couple left that are drilled for the stones. I set them when I get an order so any stone you like......if I do another run there will be a few in brass as well as a couple of KubaWhistles......... ;) And these would be crazy expensive but I do have a small round bar of damasteel on the way. :D

I think I would try to restrict the damasteel to the simple whistles. It's going to run about $50 per whistle for the material alone.......and that isn't counting any of the work to finish one.

Damn, i guess no damasteel kubawhistle. but the regular kubawhistle? when, when? :eek:

Got the Damasteel. Neat stuff! It's the twist pattern and I can hardly wait to start messing with it. :)

Hey Peter....
Got mine in the mail today!... great whistles!!!! Thanks!!! ;)

Get them while you can guys.... its great stuff!! :D

Hey All-
I don't normally post anything here , but I though I would chime in regarding Peter's whistles and other stuff. Just received our whistles and a basic prybaby today - very impressive work all around.
Peter's whistle may be the single best "self defense"/survival product out there to get for your wife or loved one (or even yourself). He really does have some great ideas for some small, practical, and effective tools. And considering how much some of us spend on knives...these are pretty darn inexpensive - definitely a lot of bang for the buck!

Best of Luck Peter,
Maj John Castillo USMC

Back