• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Atwood Tactical Whistles

I do have a couple left....literally about 3. Also 1 or 2 drilled for stones. Yes I can do an opal. All whistles with stones are $55, plain are $35. I am doing more next week so if they do go out of stock it won't be for too long I hope. :)

These can be ordered directly off my page listed below. Thanks!

We're running new whistles on Monday. I should have some brass ones by the end of the week as well as more stainless whistles. There will be plenty on hand at the Blade Show! Stop by my table and check out all the goodies. :)

Just a reminder to everyone, brass whistles are in stock both with and without stones. Also 303 stainless with and without stones. I have a supply of SS whistles with bead blast finish as well.

Thanks to all the folks who came by my table at Blade! It was a pleasure to talk with everyone and put some faces to the names. :)

I have a supply of SS whistles with bead blast finish as well.

how much for these? and do you have a picture of them also? I would be interested in a plain one.. (no stone) awesome idea..

The brass sound quite interesting. What are some of the differences between the SS and brass?

i.e. Weight, Sound Difference

Peter Atwood said:
Thanks to all the folks who came by my table at Blade! It was a pleasure to talk with everyone and put some faces to the names. :)

Like wise... I am waiting to use my prybaby :D Will be fun :cool:

Jeff, bead blast finish is the same price as the regular ones, $35. The brass and SS do not exhibit any tonal differences that I have been able to detect. They're both loud. :D The only difference is the brass is of course softer than the stainless so it scratches easier but over time it develops a certain character and a patina that the steel will not.

Knifeaddict, it was nice talking with you too! :) If you carry that Prybaby all the time and remember it's there you will soon find many uses for it.

Back