BACK in BLACK

some of you know what ive been going through, the stability of my old life has been ripped out from under my feet and im being pulled in 100 different directions and i have ALOT on my plate. Long story short the wife called it off, i moved into my parents taking only what i could carry, i get to see my son when SHE feels like lettting me (until court of course) and i had to sell off ALMOST EVERYTHING that was a toy in order to pay legal fees and to just stay afloat. But i had a few extra paypal dollars after reaching my withdrawl limit so i got myself a becker. a bk16. I ordered it late last week but since i only had xx to spend and the price met that requirement it went out first class, so i got it last night. talk about a wait. Any way, i havent been on much to post, although i still check in to keep an eye that the noobs aint ruining the place :D thrill im looking at you buddy :D but im gradually finding a little more time to check in and to contribute, just not as much as i used to. Also i will be taking my new forced upon free time to get into the woods and start doing the long hikes and overnighters i always wanted to do but wasnt able to. So look out for that as well. Anyway enough blabbering, my latest becker knife:

20120602_085721.jpg

20120602_085704.jpg

With my only other becker knife (sad isnt it? how the mighty collections fall?)

20120602_085937.jpg
]

and here is my SUPER AWESOME KNIFE COLLECTION. These are all i have now. I had over 40 at one time.

20120602_090134.jpg

oh and i also got a BRUTE in the mail for FA'LER's passaround, can someone dig up the thread for me? I need to let em all know when ill be able to get out and test her out. thanks guys. see yal around

20120602_090155.jpg

Get out and enjoy that BK16, and those hikes. I hope stuff works out with your son. Best of luck.

DP

Good luck on the transition, Clich.

That's actually a really nice set of blades.
It just lacks a clich'd BK5 and a good folder. :)

-Daizee

Good to see you on Clich. Sorry to hear about the breakup....hopefully everything goes well with it. I'm sure things will start looking up for you. Everytime you post a pic of the Sycko, I like it more. I finally looked up the price the other day and I think I'll have to try one out after I get my hands on a tweener or two. Thats a nice pair of Beckers you have there. I keep wanting to get a 16 and then something else pops up.

Sorry about the tough times and best of luck to you.

Very sorry about your situation, Best of luck to you. The 16 is a great knife enjoy her.

Hope things start looking brighter for you soon Clich.

That's a good little collection you got there dude: quality over quantity. You've got what you need in the woods and when the zombies come calling.

Best of luck!
Claudiasboris

I am sorry to hear about your tough situation, I guess that's why I keep seeing your knives on the exchange......it was sad to see you were selling so much. Glad you were able to treat yourself to a BK16 and I hope things get better soon.

Best of luck,
-orangish ducktape

Just think of all the knives you get to rebuild that collection with and smile. Might be a good time to get the boy into the hobby.

One of her arguments for custody is the fact I have knives and guns. I've already started working on my knives are tools speech and how before the split I was getting ready to make side money for the family with my mods and sharpening. I may just go orange but not accept business until I'm all setup just to prove it.

Damn, I'm sorry to hear about your current situation man, best of luck to you in the future.

Clich,

Sorry to read about what you are going through. I support the MRM Men's Rights Movement and am too familiar with the double-standards and outright bias against men in laws, sex-based government programs, and the Family/Divorce and Criminal Courts. The Fathers and Families site might be of some help:

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/

Hope things work out for the best brother, hang in there...

Clich,

Sorry to read about what you are going through. I support the MRM Men's Rights Movement and am too familiar with the double-standards and outright bias against men in laws, sex-based government programs, and the Family/Divorce and Criminal Courts. The Fathers and Families site might be of some help:

http://www.fathersandfamilies.org/

Thanks man ill take a look when I get a minute

Hope things work out for the best brother, hang in there...

Thanks dubz. can you do me a solid and dig up falers brute thread? Its difficult task on a phone.

Good luck brother. Sorry to hear you've had such troubles. Got an idea for a possible pick-me-up for you, so shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

Clich, I'm sorry to hear about all the troubles you've got going on. As difficult as it is to believe it now, things can and will get better.

That sure is a purty 16, anyone want to take bets on how many days (or hours) that black coating remains intact?

Hope everything works out for the best with your kid. Good to see you making a comeback with the Beckers.

And clean your damn keyboard! ;)

Back