BACK in BLACK

I wish you well on the upcoming proceedings.
I wish I had some pearl of wisdom for you. These situations suck.
You're a cool dude and hopefully everything works out as best it can.

One of her arguments for custody is the fact I have knives and guns. I've already started working on my knives are tools speech and how before the split I was getting ready to make side money for the family with my mods and sharpening. I may just go orange but not accept business until I'm all setup just to prove it.

I'd like to see you go orange. You've got crazy talent when it comes to the mods. Hell you've even got one named after you. lol.
And just like ebsyeque said, rebuilding that knife collection will be a blast.
Best of luck in all your future endeavors.

One of her arguments for custody is the fact I have knives and guns....

That is just flipping stupid. So do 200 million other Americans, from burger flippers to judges. May not seem like it now but you will probably be glad of the split later. Looking back I would happily have traded my ex for a 16. Shit even for an fpr engraved upside down on both sides.
It sucks but it gets better bro

One of her arguments for custody is the fact I have knives and guns

Oh, you mean you're equipped to both make dinner AND prepared to defend your family?
Foolish man, what were you thinking? :grumpy:

-Daizee

Hope everything works out for the best with your kid. Good to see you making a comeback with the Beckers.

And clean your damn keyboard! ;)

Haha. its my moms. she still has the plastic on it when I bought it for her. I KNeW someone would say something lol. I have a laptop.

Good luck, Clich. Make sure your attorney is a nice, slimy, shark in a suit. It sounds like you're in for a rough battle. I hope everything works out for you. Check up on the Men's Rights Movement and do everything they say tp protect yourself. Prepare for your soon to be ex to claim abuse as well. That seems to be a standard tactic these days. And keep an eye out for her filing a restraining order, too. They can take away your 2nd amendment rights with zero proof of any wrongdoing, so look out.

Good luck, Clich. Make sure your attorney is a nice, slimy, shark in a suit. It sounds like you're in for a rough battle. I hope everything works out for you. Check up on the Men's Rights Movement and do everything they say tp protect yourself. Prepare for your soon to be ex to claim abuse as well. That seems to be a standard tactic these days. And keep an eye out for her filing a restraining order, too. They can take away your 2nd amendment rights with zero proof of any wrongdoing, so look out.

Luckily I'm in a pro gun state. Pennsylvania . you don't lose your guns unless you are charged with assault or terroristic activities. and I've been careful. every convo is thru text or with witnesses

Luckily I'm in a pro gun state. Pennsylvania . you don't lose your guns unless you are charged with assault or terroristic activities. and I've been careful. every convo is thru text or with witnesses

Good man. :thumbup:

Be even more careful and make sure the witnesses aren't just mutual friends. If it was me, I would transfer and store everything nightly from my cell phone onto my mother's computer to include all contact information just in case the police or courts ordered me to suddenly turn over my cell phone.

Keep your head up man, everything will come around eventually. Glad to see you around again.

Not sure what to say dude, other than posting up any naked pic's you have of her, (once this is all done with) to the cove, will help you in your healing.

Not sure what to say dude, other than posting up any naked pic's you have of her, (once this is all done with) to the cove, will help you in your healing.

Haha. she took my phone and my deer meat. the woman went off the deep end lol

Gotta tell her she is only able to feed the venison to the kid. Shes not allowed to eat that sacred meat. Joking aside I hope everything works out best for you.

Damn brother sorry to hear about the suckiness. And you just had that nice thread recently of your guys trip out on that lake and stuff. I too know how quickly things can go up in flames. My baby mama gave me a kiss before work one morning told me she loved me and then later I got a call at work from my pops saying she got taken by some 'state lady' and it turned out she had been planning to leave and her p.o and some social worker were helping her. PLus she called my p.o. and said I was threatening her, drinking and hanging out with felons and and buying knives just so I would get locked back up(I had only been out 3 days and got taken back inside for 6-1/2 more months). And even now 6+ years later when she has pms I get sh!t for having so many knives and axes and stuff, so I know exactly what you're going through. I even had to deal with child welfare earlier this year cuz I pissed her off or something so she said I had a house full of weapons and when the CPS lady checked and saw that they are kept in my bedroom under lock and key she wrote it off as a revenge tactic on my ex's part. The one thing you want to try and avoid is playing dirty. That's no good for the kid and really just not a worth while strategy. Just make sure her, the courts and everyone else knows you love your kid and you won't be split up or made to look like a bad father. Even after all my legal stuff around the time my daughter was born and the fact that my ex made quite a bit more money at the time I was awarded placement because she was too unstable and erratic, and I had a better family/friend support system. I hope things get better for you brother, and make sure you fight for custody of the venison;)

Well, you'll have to be more tactical the next go around. Like having your dad open a savings account in his name but for you to use. Just skim a little money off the top every month and when/if you get into this situation again you'll have a war chest. Sucks, i was really hoping to help you heal.

dude, i'm so sorry to hear about all this.

I know you are going through a tough time. so if you ever need anybody to talk to, hit me up. I'm never doing anything except when I'm doing something.

You will be in my prayers bro.

MKK

Hope it works out for you. I go back to court on June 11th for custody of my children. I have twin 6 year old girls and a 5 year old son who is being cared for by an idiot. Hopefully you have better luck than I did on the first court date.

As far as knives and guns go, as long as you can prove that they arenot able to be accidently and unsefely handled by a child (I use my gun safe) the that argument should be a moot point...so long as everything you have is legal. Thats weak at best.

Good luck to you in all of that stuff...hell and wish me luck too. As of right now, I only have two beckers as well. We are the unofficial 2 becker divorced guys club.

Keep looking up, regardless of what happens. It gets better with time.

Clich if you pm your new living quarters I think I have something that would do you good!! For real get me ur address and the UPS man will be along shortly!!

Back