Back Pocket Knives - Let's see 'em!!!

, everybody I work with carries a knife now. They have all been passive aggressivly shamed at one time for not having one, lol.
Oh that old trick never works with my crowd.
I finally realized the situation was hopeless, and society as we know it is soon to collapse into a bottomless black hole, when I saw my "knife pal" at work cutting his lunch apple with . . .
. . . wait for it . . .
a plastic knife from MacDonald's.

Haha he knew better than to ask me to borrow my Voyager Vaquero XL which as I recall I was carrying that day. And he could have been carrying; God they are dirt cheep.:confused:
He apparently had left his Kershaw at home yet again.o_O

(the double post strikes again)
Me to . . . wearing me out fixing them.
There seems to be some crazy problem with the forum software. It happens about once a year or every couple years. I'm out of here (I might be reading but done posting for a while . . . ?cheers? do I hear cheering ? Must be a party going on here some where. :eek: :D)

(the double post strikes again)
Me to . . . wearing me out fixing them.
There seems to be some crazy problem with the forum software. It happens about once a year or every couple years. I'm out of here (I might be reading but done posting for a while . . . ?cheers? do I hear cheering ? Must be a party going on here some where. :eek: :D)

Back